BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alanna P.
Evanston, IL
Great way to try out new products and treats. It is very expensive for small amount of treats that they give you but great to use for a short period of time and then buy what you and your pup like in bulk.
Lauren I.
Great Value! Especially if you can get it when they are running a special. My pups love the toys and sometimes the treats but I've got pretty picky pups. Fun little treat for them every month. Definitely worth trying.
Madi W.
I have two pooches at home and they love to open their monthly goodies. To see them get so excited makes me happy. I get almost more excited as they do. Thank you barkbox for making my fur babies happy!
shaina b.
Middletown, NY
Overall good box and fairly priced. Only giving it 4 stars because they need to put tougher toys in it. I have a pit bull and she destroys the toys in minutes. The chews and treats are good-usually al natural with wholesome ingredients. Never got a bad box, just the toys made me cancel.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
Barbox is exciting to get in the mail. The toys are great, but I am unsure of the quality of the treats. They are often brands I have never heard of. The box is also kind of expensive, which is why I only do it once per year.
Ashlie W.
Millcreek , UT
I love barkbox!! They deliver all organic treats, no rawhide ever. If you tell them your pup is a heavy chewer they will put it better lasting toys for them, usually comes with 2 toys and 3 types of treats.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love ! Every month there is something new and different your dog can try . I love that it offers variety that u can't always find in stores! My pup is never bored & always loving the next new box
Marisa S.
Frisco, TX
I LOVE my barkbox. I look forward to it every month. The products are very great quality and the treats are also so delicious.. at least my dogs thinks so. Pretty cheap for all the stuff you receive as well.
Vyrlee B.
Encino, CA
My pups love getting BarkBox! The minute I bring it in the door, the tails start wagging and the feet start jumping! I (we) love the variety of toys, treats and fun stuff in every box. The toys are high quality and the treats are quickly devoured! BarkBox is such a fun and cool box.
Ryann G.
Me and my dog riley are in love, the give out such cute items. My dog loves them and it's easy to give them too her. Shopping is easy, but may be on the pricey side for people. Love it so much must buy again
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.