BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Kizzi C.
Warner Robins , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best supscription box & my dogs LOVE IT! I comes with all natural treats & foods made in the USA. And also comes with cute toys! It is pretty expensive but definitely worth it! I would most definitely recommend!
Sara W.
We love bark box!!! My dogs go nuts when the box comes every month. It's so much fun to see them get so excited. The toys are hillarious and the monthly that's have helped us focus on training them to tricks.
Bailey C.
Portsmouth, VA
I love BarkBox! My dogs adore it every single month! you can tell that a lot of thought goes into each of these boxes! I do wish they had more toys that are harder to destroy though my dog can tear up anything!
Kalissa N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good price. I bought it mostly for the toys. My dog knew when the package was for him and he would get so excited every month. If I was able to I would get a subscription again. Just not able to at this time.
Victoria E.
Old Forge, PA
I'm a huge dog person, so I love anything that has to do with dogs. I buy my dogs things all of the time, which is why I love this. I think it's great that companies are giving boxes that are for our pets too.
Kailen H.
I have really enjoyed getting bark box for my dog! She always loves the new toys and is super excited to play with them. The treats are always a good size and you get a lot of them. My dog loves the treats and never has any complaints. I would highly recommend to try out a barkbox to see if it is right for you!
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
I love the idea of a "beauty box" type program for my dog! The idea and meaning behind the boxes are great but I just cant fathom spending $30 dollars on a box for my dog that I have no idea what comes in it.
Danielle L.
Joplin, MO
Only subscribed for a month of this. The products were hit and miss. There were two different types of treats. My Leo didn't care for either one. However, there was a rawhide stick that didn't even last 10 minutes and a toy that Leo loves. Don't know that I would buy another box though.
Kayla L.
My dog loves when I surprise him with random toys! I have a big 75 pound lab and he goes through toys like no other. He gets very excited though when I pull his gifts out of the box and a happy, entertained Lab makes for a happy owner!!
Marisa S.
Frisco, TX
I LOVE my barkbox. I look forward to it every month. The products are very great quality and the treats are also so delicious.. at least my dogs thinks so. Pretty cheap for all the stuff you receive as well.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.