BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The BEST customer service!!!!!!!!! Such a good idea to spoil fur babies with! The treats and toys are awesome! My 2 dogs share 1 box and because it comes every month it is plenty for both of them! We love barkbox!
Jacynda B.
San antonio, TX
My dogs love this box! They already know when the mailman comes that it is for them! It has amazing treats and toys! And everything is great quality! Love this box! I definitely recommend to dog moms like myself 💕
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
My mom gets our dogs bark boxes and many of
my friends get it for their pets and they are a hit! Our little pups can't wait to get theirs in the mail! It's like they wait for the delivery man for their next box!
Amanda G.
Raleigh, NC
I love this box because it gives me the chance to discover new toys and treats for my dog. You get a two or three bags of treats then a toy. Most of the stuff they send you you cant find in a pet super store.
Shauna J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely love the cute, curated boxes and each month's theme. My only wish is that the boxes were slightly more customizable and that you could double up on treats and/or toys as the needs of your pet changed.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
I have been wanting to get one for my dog but I know friends that have gotten them and didn't really like them as well as they thought they would. It seems the toys aren't very durable for big dogs that like to chew.
Alisen F.
Coventry Twp, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boys love barkbox! They know exactly the time of the month it comes! Love that most of the plush toys have an extra toy (ball) inside so when it gets destroyed, there is still another surprise! Highly recommend!
Shelby B.
Lincolnton, NC
Great, my dog absolutely adores the products she's gotten. She loves new treats and such, and the training treats they sent we're wonderful! She was so excited to root around in the box and figure out what's in it.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
I sing praises about BB. My pups look be to get their box and there has not been a box that they didn't enjoy. The treats are just as great..in fact I have ordered just treats again thru their site. Best money I spend monthly.
Allison C.
I love the themes and varieties of items that come in bark boxes. I feel that it is a good amount of product for the money. However, I wish they send more "tough" toys. My dogs tear them up unbelievably quickly.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.