BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Shauna J.
Absolutely love the cute, curated boxes and each month's theme. My only wish is that the boxes were slightly more customizable and that you could double up on treats and/or toys as the needs of your pet changed.
Heather G.
Linden, NJ
My dog loved getting his bark box!  It had toys and treats that were size specific just for him!  He enjoyed playing with the toys and I even found a treat that he absolutely loved. For a small extra fee we got an additional toy and it was well worth it!  I can't wait until he gets his next box!
Shelby B.
Lincolnton, NC
Great, my dog absolutely adores the products she's gotten. She loves new treats and such, and the training treats they sent we're wonderful! She was so excited to root around in the box and figure out what's in it.
Tiffiny T.
Saint George, UT
I love how it comes with different treats and toys! It helps us get our puppy to try new thing. And she loves the stuffies she gets. The best part is the surprise of what's new. You never get the same thing twice
Allison C.
I love the themes and varieties of items that come in bark boxes. I feel that it is a good amount of product for the money. However, I wish they send more "tough" toys. My dogs tear them up unbelievably quickly.
Tatiana S.
Clifton, NJ
I absolutely love bark box. They're perfectly curated and come with all of the essentials. They're great gifts for other pet parents too! I definitely recommend subscribing if you enjoy treating your furry friend!
Nicole C.
Norwalk, OH
I absolutely love my BarkBox and so do both of my dogs! It is so much fun to get a new box every month and see what is inside. My dogs know when their BarkBox is here and get so excited when I open it. The toys hold up well to my bulldog. They also have great customer service. I love BarkBox!
Francesca L.
Tampa, FL
Very fun for my pup--a treat for sure! Cost is the only reason we cancelled-I can buy treats and toys at the grocery store for much less and my dog doesn't mind.
Kristen R.
Gainesville , VA
Great subscription box for dogs! We have a 3 year old golden who can normally chew through any toy or ball but the toys actually last him a pretty long time. He also loves the treats that come in the box as well!
Jenny G.
Salem, MA
My minipoodle mix, Charlie, loves his Barkbox! I let him open it and now every time I get a package he gets excited and tries to climb in the box thinking its for him! As for my thoughts, I love getting new products and treats for him to try. There is great variety and definitely great value!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.