BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Nicole R.
Phoenix, AZ
My pup loves getting her BarkBox every month. Only thing I wished there weren't so many treats. Starting to feel like we're drowning in them and our puppy is under 20 lbs so there is no way we could go through two full bags of treats each month. More chews and toys would be a nice trade.
Danielle L.
Joplin, MO
Only subscribed for a month of this. The products were hit and miss. There were two different types of treats. My Leo didn't care for either one. However, there was a rawhide stick that didn't even last 10 minutes and a toy that Leo loves. Don't know that I would buy another box though.
Rowan R.
Virginia Beach
Love this box for my dog!! Comes with amazing toys that don't deteriorate and comes with cute treats to feed them. A little
Pricey for what you get back, but for every once in a while, it's totally worth it.
Jennifer W.
I have looked in to this. It is worth the money to get it. If you add it all up it is less than if would buy them by them selfs. What I did is split the cost with my sister and we share what us in the box.
Kayla L.
My dog loves when I surprise him with random toys! I have a big 75 pound lab and he goes through toys like no other. He gets very excited though when I pull his gifts out of the box and a happy, entertained Lab makes for a happy owner!!
Brenna M.
Middletown, OH
I absolutely LOVE barkbox! My little puppy likes it just as much :) Delivery day for these boxes was the best day! Super easy to sign up for, wonderful customer service. I will forever be a bark box customer!
Kaitlin B.
Delphos, OH
We are OBSESSED with BarkBox! I think BarkBox day is actually more exciting for my husband and I than it is for our dog, Gunner. He loves the toys and his toy chest has doubled in size. We often gift a treat bag to friends because they're so great and we have so many now. Highly recommend!
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
I love the idea of a "beauty box" type program for my dog! The idea and meaning behind the boxes are great but I just cant fathom spending $30 dollars on a box for my dog that I have no idea what comes in it.
Kelsey B.
I absolutely love receiving this every month for our pooch! For $25 a month we receive three toys and 2-3 bags of special treats for our spoiled pooch! So much fun opening the package to see each month's theme.
Sara W.
We love bark box!!! My dogs go nuts when the box comes every month. It's so much fun to see them get so excited. The toys are hillarious and the monthly that's have helped us focus on training them to tricks.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.