BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
I have been wanting to get one for my dog but I know friends that have gotten them and didn't really like them as well as they thought they would. It seems the toys aren't very durable for big dogs that like to chew.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It's like Christmas every month for my 2 dogs. They love the great assortment and I love that they have options for sizes. It keeps a fresh rotation of toys too.
Lisa R.
Midway Park, NC
I’ve been getting barkbox for my dogs for a few years now and they love it so much! My dogs get so excited when the bark box comes because they know it’s for them and they never disappoint them on treats or toys
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My three pups love this box! They get really cute toys every month and a ton of new treats to try! Their app also makes it super easy to repurchase items that came in your box. Would recommend this to any dog parent
Nichole T.
Rock Springs, WY
The toys are absolutely perfect for my pups. They will destroy a toy in seconds, but these toys have lasted me a whole 2 months, average :) They love the treats so much! Everything comes packaged up so cute :)
Alisen F.
Coventry Twp, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boys love barkbox! They know exactly the time of the month it comes! Love that most of the plush toys have an extra toy (ball) inside so when it gets destroyed, there is still another surprise! Highly recommend!
Tiffiny T.
Saint George, UT
I love how it comes with different treats and toys! It helps us get our puppy to try new thing. And she loves the stuffies she gets. The best part is the surprise of what's new. You never get the same thing twice
Nicole C.
Norwalk, OH
I absolutely love my BarkBox and so do both of my dogs! It is so much fun to get a new box every month and see what is inside. My dogs know when their BarkBox is here and get so excited when I open it. The toys hold up well to my bulldog. They also have great customer service. I love BarkBox!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
My mom gets our dogs bark boxes and many of
my friends get it for their pets and they are a hit! Our little pups can't wait to get theirs in the mail! It's like they wait for the delivery man for their next box!
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The BEST customer service!!!!!!!!! Such a good idea to spoil fur babies with! The treats and toys are awesome! My 2 dogs share 1 box and because it comes every month it is plenty for both of them! We love barkbox!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.