BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The BEST customer service!!!!!!!!! Such a good idea to spoil fur babies with! The treats and toys are awesome! My 2 dogs share 1 box and because it comes every month it is plenty for both of them! We love barkbox!
Kristen R.
Gainesville , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great subscription box for dogs! We have a 3 year old golden who can normally chew through any toy or ball but the toys actually last him a pretty long time. He also loves the treats that come in the box as well!
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
I sing praises about BB. My pups look be to get their box and there has not been a box that they didn't enjoy. The treats are just as great..in fact I have ordered just treats again thru their site. Best money I spend monthly.
Tatiana S.
Clifton , NJ
I absolutely love bark box. They're perfectly curated and come with all of the essentials. They're great gifts for other pet parents too! I definitely recommend subscribing if you enjoy treating your furry friend!
Yvonne N.
My dog loves his box every month. Cones with great healthy snacks for him. It gives the right amount of treats with a few toys for him. If you order this, be sure to look up a discount coupon code.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
I have been wanting to get one for my dog but I know friends that have gotten them and didn't really like them as well as they thought they would. It seems the toys aren't very durable for big dogs that like to chew.
Melanie W.
Janesville, WI
BarkBox is a lot of fun! We were subscribers for a long time. We cancelled after we kept receiving treats that our dog didn't like. Not BarkBox's fault, and everything was of good quality, but it was just not a good value anymore for us. If your pet likes all the treats, I'd highly recommend it!
anna g.
North Hollywood, CA
I have a subscription for barkbox and my dog already knows when its his time to receive it because he goes digging through the box. The toys and snacks are so adorable and the snacks are mostly organic products.
Amanda G.
Raleigh, NC
I love this box because it gives me the chance to discover new toys and treats for my dog. You get a two or three bags of treats then a toy. Most of the stuff they send you you cant find in a pet super store.
Allison C.
I love the themes and varieties of items that come in bark boxes. I feel that it is a good amount of product for the money. However, I wish they send more "tough" toys. My dogs tear them up unbelievably quickly.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.