BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...3 Answers
  • Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Shannon B.
These are fantastic. Lots of well made products with quality ingredients. It gives me a chance to try products that I normally wouldn't. Good value for the money!
Krisa L.
Fort Collins, CO
We have been receiving BarkBox for a few months now and we have never gotten anything that our girl didn't love! I highly recommend getting a subscription, and I also have a coupon code for those of you who want to get one! Just use coupon code "WOLFDOG' at checkout for 10% off your entire purchase!
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
My dog LOVES her barkbox! We get new toys, treats & an entertained dog once per month. We got the extra toy plan and marked her as a heavy chewer and it's been perfect
Xiomara M.
Newbury Park, CA
Highly recommend this box for out furry pets! I have 2 german shepherds & a husky and they love eating the treats and playing with the toys they provide them with.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
I rate it a five because u get your money back and then some. The only bad thing i would have to say is the first one you recieve is more packed then normal but even after u still save so much money and can stop any time
Eunice C.
Austin, TX
I have recently received my first barkbox. my dogs attacked it right away. they get toys and treats. so far I like it and a portion of profits go to dog rescues. this company has made a good first impression with me.
Krista O.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
This is such a great invention!!! My dogs tear through toys so easily so getting new toys each month is perfect for them! They always have the cutest toys and yummiest treats and my dogs love every single thing that comes from these boxes. Their customer service is wonderful too which is always a plus for me!
DAun B.
Weatherford, TX
I have really looked this over and I think it is just about the neatest thing out there for dogs. We have all done boxes like this for our kids, and we love our dogs just like we love our kids, what a brilliant idea!
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
The BEST customer service!!!!!!!!! Such a good idea to spoil fur babies with! The treats and toys are awesome! My 2 dogs share 1 box and because it comes every month it is plenty for both of them! We love barkbox!
Jenny G.
Salem, MA
My minipoodle mix, Charlie, loves his Barkbox! I let him open it and now every time I get a package he gets excited and tries to climb in the box thinking its for him! As for my thoughts, I love getting new products and treats for him to try. There is great variety and definitely great value!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.