BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Tiffany M.
Morristown
My dog really enjoys these boxes. They send me great toys and treats for him! I am always buying stuff I've received in the box. The products are worth it! I highly recommend this to dogmoms and dogdads!
brittany_dell D.
Roswell, GA
Full of great samples for the dogs. My dogs however chew up the toys in seconds so it wasn’t really worth it for us. But if you have a dog that doesn’t do that, it’s definitely worth it. Always fun to get new sample items to try with your fur kids.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really love this box. My puppy loves all the treats and toys he has gotten. And I didn't mind the smell of the dog treats. ;) The toys really hold up well to him teething and playing with them everyday.
Jessica F.
Knoxville
My dog is so so so excited when a bark box comes in the mail. Usually get one every month and every time there are new exciting products inside! I will continue this service as both I and my dog love it
phyllis p.
Summerville, SC
My pup loves the snacks and toys that come In his bark box he get so excited when we open the box so far each box has been a hit with him and you get to try a lot of different products at a decent price
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good box. Full of good quality treats and toys, and occasionally grooming/training items. My dogs always love seeing it come in the mail. I do prefer this one to some other subscription services for dogs. It does allow you to customize based on age and size, which is very helpful!
Sierra N.
Washington
Definitely the best if you’re looking into new treats and toys! Especially if you’re dogs a chewer! It’s a little pricey but nothing terrible. Easy! Just select the amount you want and your dogs weight.
Amber E.
Lexington, SC
My three pups LOVE bark box! They get so excited when they see the box come through the door. They totally know they are about to get some yummy treats and fun toys! And what I love and each box is themed!!!! So much fun!
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
Our golden doodle loves getting her bark box every month! She has loved every single treat that we’ve gotten and the toys are adorable and she loves that they all usually have different textures to them.
Lindsay C.
Louisville, KY
I love barkbox and so does my pup. The monthly delivery of toys and treats to my door at such a great price, it doesn’t get much better than that! Saves me the extra trip to the pet store which I love!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.