BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Krista O.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
This is such a great invention!!! My dogs tear through toys so easily so getting new toys each month is perfect for them! They always have the cutest toys and yummiest treats and my dogs love every single thing that comes from these boxes. Their customer service is wonderful too which is always a plus for me!
DAun B.
Weatherford, TX
I have really looked this over and I think it is just about the neatest thing out there for dogs. We have all done boxes like this for our kids, and we love our dogs just like we love our kids, what a brilliant idea!
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
OMG! For real, the best thing my two goldendoodles have ever gotten! Treats, toys, goodies, bones, coupons! We don't get to the pet store often, so this takes care of the new and upcoming treats and snacks dogs love!
Janet O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love seeing how happy my pups are when these boxes come in. She loves the toys but the treats could be better. The price is a little high fire some of the toys.
A L.
My puppies love getting these boxes every month! They get super excited (probably not as excited as I do) when I get the package. Bark boxes have super cute themes every month where the toys match the theme. The toys are also really good quality. I'd recommend getting the extra toy in the box too!
Shannon B.
These are fantastic. Lots of well made products with quality ingredients. It gives me a chance to try products that I normally wouldn't. Good value for the money!
Cassi C.
Apple Valley , MN
While I think $25 a month is on the pricey side, the amount of items delivered well exceeds $25. My dog loves the toys! She's kinda picky about treats but she always enjoys (by enjoy I mean destroys) everything she's been delivered
Heather B.
have only received one box so far but my puppy loved the products and we look forward to see what the next few months of boxes bring. I like that you can choose the size of your pup so the products are appropriate
Amber J.
My dog loves this and I love my dog #dogmom I don’t even care I have a hate that says that also but on another note if you love your dog stop being a cheapskate and spend that McDouble money and buy you dog this box
April R.
Carlinville, IL
I cannot even describe how much I love barkbox. My dog always loves the toys and they are made very well. I think that the value of the box is amazing you get two toys, two treats, and a chew! such a good value!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.