BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Xiomara M.
Newbury Park, CA
Highly recommend this box for out furry pets! I have 2 german shepherds & a husky and they love eating the treats and playing with the toys they provide them with.
Janet O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love seeing how happy my pups are when these boxes come in. She loves the toys but the treats could be better. The price is a little high fire some of the toys.
Rebeka D.
Hampton, VA
Sergio loves his bark box! They offer heavier duty toys for heavy chewers like him which is very nice! It is definitely worth it and it makes my furbaby very happy when he realizes his monthly goodie bag has arrived!
Heather B.
have only received one box so far but my puppy loved the products and we look forward to see what the next few months of boxes bring. I like that you can choose the size of your pup so the products are appropriate
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
OMG! For real, the best thing my two goldendoodles have ever gotten! Treats, toys, goodies, bones, coupons! We don't get to the pet store often, so this takes care of the new and upcoming treats and snacks dogs love!
April R.
Carlinville, IL
I cannot even describe how much I love barkbox. My dog always loves the toys and they are made very well. I think that the value of the box is amazing you get two toys, two treats, and a chew! such a good value!
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
I only got a few barkboxes for my dog. It was always hit and miss with them- sometimes the box felt worth it and sometimes it felt like I got ripped off. Overall quality of the items was good though, nothing mega cheap.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
I rate it a five because u get your money back and then some. The only bad thing i would have to say is the first one you recieve is more packed then normal but even after u still save so much money and can stop any time
Lacey W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs loved the barkbox. I liked that he treats were made of real ingredients. My dogs are really tiny so they shared the goodies from one box. I do wish they were a little cheaper so I could order them more frequently.
Krista O.
Winthrop Hbr , IL
This is such a great invention!!! My dogs tear through toys so easily so getting new toys each month is perfect for them! They always have the cutest toys and yummiest treats and my dogs love every single thing that comes from these boxes. Their customer service is wonderful too which is always a plus for me!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.