BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kayla H.
Moscow, PA
The box has a perfect selection for my five pups, two labs, two terrier-shepard mixes, and a chihuahua. They love getting the new stuff every month. It really does have something for every one of them inside the box.
Jazmine R.
Jersey City, NJ
I've only got the bark box one time and it's cool getting things shipped to your door but my doggo didn't really like the items inside. Was it barkboxes fault? No. It just wasn't a great choice for him, he's picky. Shipping was fast though !
Shyanne C.
My dog is in absolutely heaven every time he sees this on our front door step! Such cute and cool stuff. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with a dog, very affordable! And always nice seeing your dog excited!
Erin A.
Portland, OR
Instead of having to run out and figure out which treats and toys your dog likes. GET BARKBOX. You figure out what they like and you get to stock up on treats and toys. Especially if your dog goes through toys like mine.
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boy loves this box! They always send him really cool toys and treats and this is actually how we test out new brands with our dog! It's a little pricey but if you look at how much you get in a box it's quite a deal!
Kristin S.
Chaska, MN
I loved subscribing to BarkBox! Not only was it super fun for my dog to get new toys and treats, but it was like Christmas once a month for me, too...who doesn't love getting packages in the mail with surprises inside?!
Emily G.
Wolcott, VT
I have not personally got one of these foru pets. However, I have a friend who got them for her two dogs and it was such a great gift! If you want to give a gift to someone who is just getting dog, this is a great idea!
Nicole M.
College Station, TX
So many cute toys in here! Always a fun theme too. Treat selection is pretty good. Some of the things sent are a little strange but my dog loves them. A lot of the time they are all natural which is great! Good value
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
They have great items for my dog they always have something that my dog can enjoy. they really make things easier for me so I don't always have to go to the pet store and get items I need they come right o my doorstep.
Sandra L.
Austin, TX
So far my two pups have immensely loved their toys as well as the treats! $20 a month is nothing compared to what I usually spent at their usual treat and toy buying runs at the pet store. I'm hooked, and so are they.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.