BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Danielle W.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love Bark Box. My yorkies love the treats and great seasonal and holiday toys.
All are of good quality and packaged well. Get to try brands and items I'd never buy at pet store. The quality and sizes are great
Morgan N.
Rice, TX
Barkbox is AMAZING! You choose from large or small breed and they send high quality toys and nutritious treats for your fur babies! We rarely purchase any treats or toys in store because we stay stocked up thanks to Barkbox!
My dogs love this box!!! Every time we get it in the mail they like to help us out and open the box. I'm pretty sure they love getting new things every month. Especially the toys since they are big dogs and it help us out.
Amanda M.
Kernersville
I liked the quality of the treats. The toys on the other hand were destroyed by my two boxers within the first hour of play. It is for the latter reason that I find the box overpriced and won't continue the subscription.
Kari C.
Peoria, IL
We have three dogs and get a new bark box monthly. The dogs love love love them. They always include three new toys, and three bags of treats. My golden goes nuts over the toys. One month we had a ball and a fortune cookie toy. She loves them. They hold up well and are far from anything you get at petsmart.
Nicole W.
Mason, OH
Our pup loved everything in his BarkBox! The subscription was easy to set up and manage. The treats were fantastic, and I loved the amazing quality. The toys were also incredibly adorable and matched the theme each month.
Hannah P.
Conway
❤🙌 I cannot say enough GOOD about BARKBOX! We love it and so does my yorkie, buddy! Most things are perfect for him! Makes me a happy dog mom! The treats are rear for him & I recommend any dog-loving mom(or dad) to check them out!
Lindsay B.
I love Barkbox! It includes two toys per box and the toys are always very cute but also very sturdy. If your dog rips apart a toy, customer service will help. I had my dog destroy a squeaker in a toy and they replaced it
Samantha B.
I came across this on Facebook and decided to give it a try. I have two dogs and they always get a variety of treats from this. However I wish there was more customized packages and one for cats too! Because I do have a cat.
Maegan C.
Hattiesburg, MS
My pups loved every box and so did I. You get a lot of stuff every month for the price. They always switch it up so you get a variety of things. I also love that you can choose the weight category of your pup so they can customize the box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.