BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jeannette R.
San Diego, CA
Not only do I enjoy receiving human boxes but now I enjoy doggy boxes.! It's a fun treat to share with my dog Mercedez. She has loved the toys & treats so far. It's amazing having all these treats being delivered to my door!
Michelle H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My small dog loves to open the bark box. She sees me bring it in and starts hopping around. I help her open it and she paws through the stuff and takes out the stuff she wants. I love when I get it cause it makes her happy
Kari C.
Peoria, IL
We have three dogs and get a new bark box monthly. The dogs love love love them. They always include three new toys, and three bags of treats. My golden goes nuts over the toys. One month we had a ball and a fortune cookie toy. She loves them. They hold up well and are far from anything you get at petsmart.
Samantha B.
I came across this on Facebook and decided to give it a try. I have two dogs and they always get a variety of treats from this. However I wish there was more customized packages and one for cats too! Because I do have a cat.
My dogs love this box!!! Every time we get it in the mail they like to help us out and open the box. I'm pretty sure they love getting new things every month. Especially the toys since they are big dogs and it help us out.
Ashley R.
Lincoln Park, MI
Products that come in my BarkBox are always high quality. The treats are always full sized and top of the line. Also they are health conscious for the pups!! The themes of these boxes change monthly and they are always adorable!!!!
Kimberly B.
My dogs have learned that some boxes are just for them - which I love. The one thing that bugs me is that the toys aren't always the best quality (i.e., can be broken within a day). The treats are usually a hit, though.
Bayleigh H.
Chattanooga, TN
I have to get the heavy chewy for my 35 pound basenji mix , she can destroy anything . The boxes are great with the healthy treats and cute themes each month. She always knows its the box for her too so it's always adorable
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chico loves his subscription and always looks forward to a new treat. Some times the toys are a big larger and he's a small dude but I just donate them. The box is always loaded to the max and I really feel like it's a good value!
Morgan N.
Rice, TX
Barkbox is AMAZING! You choose from large or small breed and they send high quality toys and nutritious treats for your fur babies! We rarely purchase any treats or toys in store because we stay stocked up thanks to Barkbox!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.