BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
love this! Such a good deal and a cool way to try new things I normally wouldn't have time to try. We have 5 dogs so we usually try to divide it out but they love it
Kimberly B.
My dogs have learned that some boxes are just for them - which I love. The one thing that bugs me is that the toys aren't always the best quality (i.e., can be broken within a day). The treats are usually a hit, though.
Morgan N.
Rice, TX
Barkbox is AMAZING! You choose from large or small breed and they send high quality toys and nutritious treats for your fur babies! We rarely purchase any treats or toys in store because we stay stocked up thanks to Barkbox!
Amanda M.
Kernersville
I liked the quality of the treats. The toys on the other hand were destroyed by my two boxers within the first hour of play. It is for the latter reason that I find the box overpriced and won't continue the subscription.
Eb W.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chico loves his subscription and always looks forward to a new treat. Some times the toys are a big larger and he's a small dude but I just donate them. The box is always loaded to the max and I really feel like it's a good value!
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
My dogs love this. They give a good amount of treats and toys in this box. The treats last all month until I receive the next one and I have 2 dogs. One in training.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Bark box is the best. Provide your dog's information and you receive treats and toys that are breed type specific . Comes monthly and with easy payment installments.
Melanie F.
swansboro, nc
I give bark box 5 stars. The products are superior for our vigorous chewer. The treats are healthy and he loves them. Customer service is prompt and out of this world! Apollo knows it's his box when it arrives every month.
Betty F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No grainers Nyc jerky chews were a great product I received in one box, dogs loved them, grain free, in roasted duck flavor. All bark box treats are made in the USA.
Chrissy H.
Antioch, TN
My sweet boy LOVES getting these boxes in the mail. The toys are perfect for a dog his size, they aren't easily shredded like most of his toys, and the treats are great quality, too. It's like puppy Christmas once a month!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.