BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I can't believe how many awesome items come in bark box, my last box has several cute toys, several bags of treats and doggy toothpaste. Their box is practical and fun.
Christine B.
Amazing! Never a let down and my pup is always excited for his monthly box.
Also, we recently moved and I forgot to update my address so we didn't receive the box the new owners did :( however I emailed over to Barkbox and little and behold they sent me a replacement no questions asked. A++++
Nicole B.
Wilmington, MA
My American Bull Dog Hazel has been LOVING bark box for the last year. Every month she gets sooo excited when she sees the package waiting for her in my room. The treats last her enough time till the next month bark box comes.
Dana P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Back box is great my dogs know right away when it arrives and they can't wait for me to open it. Through back box they have tried many different types of new treats and toys.
Brianna L.
Crum
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not only do I love it but so does my furry friend! It comes with all the things he loves. Shipping is always on time so I can get right to having fun with my fur baby! I would recommend shopping here to anyone with a furry baby.
Jackie S.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love the idea of a monthly box for my dog but the price just doesn't seem worth it. My dog got extremely excited so that was fun. I like the treat selection as well! If you can afford it I believe the subscription is worth it!
Diana T.
Corp Christi, TX
My dog loves all the treats that come in these boxes every month and its always some new surprise. I stopped my subcription simply because I could no longer afford to spoil my pup but would reccomend it to everyone that can.
Kayse P.
Elkton, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love bark box, my dogs can't wait to get in to the box when I bring in the house my little chihuahua litterally squeaks with excitement over his new toys, it's decently priced for what your getting every dog should have one.
Elizabeth D.
Charleston, WV
I love BarkBox. They have amazing toys and treats for my dogs. My dogs love everything in the box. Most of the toys are very durable. The treats are always have great ingredients and are made in the USA.
Aubrey R.
Indianapolis, IN
So so fun and my dog loves all the treats. They're themed so you get a little box with items that are all centered around an idea. It's a pretty smart investment when you have a dog like mine who chews through toys crazy fast.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.