BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best subscription box I’ve ever ordered. I recently got a puppy so I ordered this for her. The toys and treats are great quality. Every month there is a different theme and the toys are SO CUTE.
Sondra M.
Plainfield, IN
It’s like Christmas every time our bark box gets delivered! My dog knows exactly what the box looks like and helps opens it! Toys are durable and their treats are always healthy and have 0 by product
Mariah S.
Indianapolis , IN
This Months #voxbox #wintervoxbox came with the cutest stuff! my pupy Sal loved his max anter and grinch toy ! i would defintiely consider getting a bark box subscription . my dog loves those toys!!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
My pup looooves this box. I’ve only gotten a couple but every time it comes he somehow knows it’s for him. Lots of well loved toys and treats. I would absolutely recommend to any dog lover out there.
Sammiey L.
Troy, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bark Box sends quality toys that will last more than 5 seconds. They’re made with great quality and all the toys are super cute. You can also buy the toys individually on their website or in stores.
kimberley B.
STREETSBORO, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a superchewer but I signed up for regular barkbox when there was an extra toy deal. I'm impressed....2 of the 3 toys have help up so far! And my pup loves the 2 treats that were included!
CaSandra S.
Defidently a great deal! The box and wrapping are adorable and the toys are of higher quality. Each box is designed for your dog and comes with two plush toys, two bags of treats and a chew treat.
mary M.
Marsing, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our family has two dogs, our four year old Lab and 5 month old FoxHound Mix. How cool is it to have a monthly subscription box full of puppy treats and toys to your front door! Our pups love it!
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We LOVE barkbox! It provides great toys and treats for my critters. I have been a subscriber for over a year now and don't foresee that changing anytime soon. My boys look forward to it so much that every box that comes in the mail they get super excited thinking it is their barkbox!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My only problem is you can't pick the breed or at least the size of your dog so the products in it match them. Having a very large dog makes things difficult & not always worth the price of that box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.