BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katie G.
I had gotten a few boxes free due to special coupon offers. But I would never actually pay for this stuff. I can buy my own dog products in Petsmart and throw them in a box and call it a barkbox. Nothing special about it. Overpriced...
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
This box is super cute and provides awesome products that you won't always find while shopping. However, not all of the toys and treats are catered to small dogs. So make sure to find friends with pets or donate to prevent clutter.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love surprising my pup every month with something new. Different pricing tiers that you can change, and you get exactly what you paid for. Wish the toys were a little more unique and varied a bit more, but overall love the program.
Sofia N.
Los Angeles, CA
Me and my little pup love this monthly box of goodies! He always love the toys that he get, and when theres bones hes overly happy. It also spares me time and money since I don't have to buy him new toys or chew stuff all the time!
Abby S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love barkbox and so does my dog. I have a 4 month old GSD. He destroys toys but the toys from barkbox last sooo long. He loves all of the treats he gets. The price is definetly worth buying . I really recommend if you have a dog.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
I love the bark box and everything that comes in them. But I can't afford it every month. They are just so expensive and the toys get torn up super quickly anyway because I have power Chewers. It's just not worth the price to me.
Bridget B.
Rutland
Can't go wrong with bark box. It's funny, when I tel my dog "your package is here" he gets so excited, and goes right to the door. They have great prices for great stuff! Love the bark box...it's a great deal and my dog loves it.
Katrina B.
Elizabethton, TN
I love barkbox and so do my fur babies. Excellent quality treats and toys. This is by far one of the best subscription boxes. Very prompt service and great communication.
Emily H.
Mineola, TX
We loved getting barkbox! My dog was crazy about it! We stopped subscribing due to having to cut back on spending but still enjoy all the great items that were sent to us
Breanna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loved it but he wasn't too fond of the toys. The treats were great. We have him one almost everyday and we had to go out and get more because he knew when we ran out. I don't know why he doesn't like those toys but oh well.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.