BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ainsley L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox is one of the best pet boxes you could ever receive! You usually get 5 products ranging from lots of yummy treats and fun toys! You can even add on to your box if you wanted too.. I love it and my fur babies do too!
Aimee S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fun toys for my dog to play with plus two full-sized bags of treats my pup always enjoys. My dog is usually delighted by the contents. I just wish the toys lasted longer!
Bridget B.
Rutland
Can't go wrong with bark box. It's funny, when I tel my dog "your package is here" he gets so excited, and goes right to the door. They have great prices for great stuff! Love the bark box...it's a great deal and my dog loves it.
Sydney L.
Somerset, KY
Great box, awesome value, and easy to start and cancel! My dog loved the treats and they're great about allergies and other things that your pup may be sensitive to. The toys are also good quality, and have been my dogs favorites!
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love surprising my pup every month with something new. Different pricing tiers that you can change, and you get exactly what you paid for. Wish the toys were a little more unique and varied a bit more, but overall love the program.
Katie G.
I had gotten a few boxes free due to special coupon offers. But I would never actually pay for this stuff. I can buy my own dog products in Petsmart and throw them in a box and call it a barkbox. Nothing special about it. Overpriced...
Katiana A.
Love this product it gives you full sized items and toys for your furry friend! It doesn't disappoint! It comes at the same time everyone and provides you with a great amount of items for your money you and your dog will love it :)
Abby S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love barkbox and so does my dog. I have a 4 month old GSD. He destroys toys but the toys from barkbox last sooo long. He loves all of the treats he gets. The price is definetly worth buying . I really recommend if you have a dog.
Katrina B.
Elizabethton, TN
I love barkbox and so do my fur babies. Excellent quality treats and toys. This is by far one of the best subscription boxes. Very prompt service and great communication.
Samantha B.
Lancaster , CA
I tried the box on a promotion for $1. The box came with two good sized bag of treats and a neck bone. It also came with two interesting toys. One was a to go Chinese food box with two squeaky dumplings and a liberty squeaky ball.
Mickie H.
Osgood, In
Do they sort of "customize" each box.. like by dog size? I am contemplating on trying this but I don't want to waste my money if my Bulldog isn't going to get any use out of it.. :)
Fabienne S.
How much is it for one month?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Are the treats in the box made in the US?
Cat L.
Is this box actually worth it? I'm just worried that I would end up spending more on the box a month than I would just buying my dog toys/treats like I normally do!!
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1 1/2 year old lab who is a chewer and destroys most durable toys, would this box be worth it or a waste of money for me?