BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love surprising my pup every month with something new. Different pricing tiers that you can change, and you get exactly what you paid for. Wish the toys were a little more unique and varied a bit more, but overall love the program.
Hayls N.
Just ordered this with one of the codes online.
And I'm so excited ! I also have a discount code from signing up as well
ROMROX15
For anyone who might just want to get the 1 month and make it more worth it you'll get one extra bark box for FREE!
So it'll make the one month / 3 month a little more worth it in the end.
Alexandra S.
Bellevue, WA
I had a box stolen off my porch and I contacted BB - they sent me a new box, no questions asked. Their customer service was GREAT! Fun mixture of toys and treats. We always look forward to what new stuff is coming in each box!
Taylor A.
Carencro, LA
I absolutely LOVE BarkBox for me and my pup, Riley! We love trying all of the new and exciting products that come in the mail every month. Some of Riley's favorite toys and treats have come from BarkBox. We just can't get enough!!!
Sophie W.
Beaufort, SC
My boy loves his box! Every time there is something new and exciting in there for him and it helps keep him occupied. We have gotten a few things in there that we have purchased again separately because he loved them so much.
Sofia N.
Los Angeles, CA
Me and my little pup love this monthly box of goodies! He always love the toys that he get, and when theres bones hes overly happy. It also spares me time and money since I don't have to buy him new toys or chew stuff all the time!
Jesse M.
West Valley City, UT
I'm in love with BarkBox. My dog is even more in love. Fun toys & treats. The quality has been excellent so far. I'll continue with BarkBox as long as my dog is happy :)
Carlie P.
Abingdon, MD
Barkbox is an awesome monthly delivery service for dogs. Usually comes with a toy, treats, a doggie care item, and other random goodies. My husband and I were spending the money at petsmart anyhow on toys and treats each month so we decided to go with BB. All of the treats are really wholesome and our pup loves them!
Sunshine H.
Lumberton, TX
The best yet! My dogs are in love with bark box! They know what it is when they see the box! They love the mail lady that day ! Lol great toys and treats for all breeds !
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
This box is super cute and provides awesome products that you won't always find while shopping. However, not all of the toys and treats are catered to small dogs. So make sure to find friends with pets or donate to prevent clutter.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.