BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I had this subscription for a few months and it was great. However, I had to cancel because with my overactive chewer the toys did not last and simply weren't worth the money.
Megan H.
Longwood, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whoa, I've never heard about barkbox before. It seems like it's very similar to the birchbox i get every month for myself but for my pups instead. I think this would totally be worth it because my pups always LOVE getting new things!
Sydney U.
My dog absolutely adores these! He knows exactly what it is the second he sees it! He does not get excited over normal packages but when he sees the barkbox he freaks out!!
Amber S.
Lincoln Park, MI
I just received my first bark box last month and I already knew my pups would love it, she loves anything that has to do with toys and treats. She and I both fell in love!
Emma L.
Orange Beach, AL
I subscribed for 3 months of "medium" dog boxes. I loved 90% of what was in them. Treats, toys, many eco-friendly items, craft-made items, etc. They also inlude coupons in most boxes. My dogs loved the days when they came in the mail!
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
I love getting BarkBox for my dog. It has high quality chew toys and a wide variety of treats. It is customizable for the specific toys that your dog likes, and includes things you wouldn't find in a generic, big chain retailers.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got a trial subscription through Groupon for 3 months. It was worth it with that because it was half price, but I wouldn't spend the full amount on it. If I'm going to spend that kind of money I'd rather hand pick what my dog gets.
Emily O.
sharon
Love love love the bark box. It came with durable toys that my dogs love. It came with healthy treats that my dogs enjoyed and gobbled up quickly. It helped introduce my dogs to new products. I recommend the bark box for any dog lover.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really love the idea of this. Especially since all the items are made for your dogs size. Since I have a smaller dog its hard to find something that'll fit in her mouth. I wish it wasn't so much. But honestly in the end its worth it!
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
I was excited to get these boxes at first, but then realized for the price each month that I could buy a few things on sale that are equal or better than this box monthly.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.