BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sydney U.
My dog absolutely adores these! He knows exactly what it is the second he sees it! He does not get excited over normal packages but when he sees the barkbox he freaks out!!
Nicole Anne S.
Sacramento, CA
In all honesty, I think I like these boxes more than my dog does. I signed up for the one year subscription ($20/month) and it comes with two toys, two treat bags, and one chew. Each month is a different theme so your dog doesn't get tired of their toys!
Lauren C.
Louisville , KY
I had this subscription for a few months and it was great. However, I had to cancel because with my overactive chewer the toys did not last and simply weren't worth the money.
Jackie L.
Love the idea of it, but some toys not up to my dog. He is 35 lbs and I got the large dog box because he has strong jaws. He kills half the stuff day one. But some of his favorite toys have come out of it, so overall it's worth it.
Angela T.
Middleboro, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love bark box and so does my puppy, she is a boxer. They give you two toys and about 3 bags of treats and the treats have good ingredients in them, my dog loves them so much!!! I have a yearly subscription to them and plan to keep it
Amber S.
Lincoln Park, MI
I just received my first bark box last month and I already knew my pups would love it, she loves anything that has to do with toys and treats. She and I both fell in love!
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
I love getting BarkBox for my dog. It has high quality chew toys and a wide variety of treats. It is customizable for the specific toys that your dog likes, and includes things you wouldn't find in a generic, big chain retailers.
Emily O.
sharon
Love love love the bark box. It came with durable toys that my dogs love. It came with healthy treats that my dogs enjoyed and gobbled up quickly. It helped introduce my dogs to new products. I recommend the bark box for any dog lover.
Asia W.
I love subscription boxes and love even more that they have one for pets! My only concern though is getting something that I wouldn't buy myself because my dog can chew up just about any kind of toy even though she is only 12 pounds!
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
I have two American Eskimos that love the BarkBox treats and toys! Every month is something new and exciting. I love that I get to spoil my pups without breaking the bank!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.