BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katrina M.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great idea if your dog loves all types of treats and toys. I guess my dog is pickier than most! He only likes wet treats and most of the options are dry biscuits-which he wouldn't touch. So not for us but I know others love it!
Cierra A.
Lincoln, NE
Love the toys that come in these boxes! I'm glad they ask what size dog you have to really customize the toys for your pup. My dog is so big and tears up toys within a week. Barkbox sent toys that were tough enough to last many months!
Lyndsey J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Bark Box! My dog is my child and she absolutely loves getting Bark Boxes, too. All of her favorite toys come from BarkBox. The toys are high quality and made to last. I love them all. They're also so adorable and trendy.
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
My pet is very picky so we ended up having to cancel our subscription but when we had it the customer service was great they did everything they could to make our puppy happy!
Vanessa G.
The products in here are always so cute and lovely! Very good quality overall as well. I'm hoping to get some of my friends in on this because I know my dog loves everything that comes in it and will continue to love things that are in it.
Jaime S.
Sioux Falls, SD
It's a bit pricey, but my dogs LOVE the items in it. It's a nice mix of edibles and toys. For how fast my dogs burn through toys, it's nice to have a steady supply delivered!
Emily T.
Collinsville, OK
I love barkbox! My dogs go through toys like crazy and it's nice to get new ones ever month. They always love the treats and I love watching them open the box. If you love your fur baby then don't hesitate to sign up! You won't regret it.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love the toys I come in the bar box every toy is almost like a toy inside of a toy on my docs and loves pull on the toys out of the toys and he just he loves new toys
Melissa H.
Westwood, NJ
Found some great products through our subscription. Thought it was a pretty good value for the price. We only cancelled because our dog doesn't destroy toys and they were piling up. But it was great for when we first adopted our dog.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
I love getting BarkBox for my dog. It has high quality chew toys and a wide variety of treats. It is customizable for the specific toys that your dog likes, and includes things you wouldn't find in a generic, big chain retailers.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.