BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Bonnie S.
Junction City, KY
My dog loves the treats that come in his box, always something different than what I might purchase at Pet store. My dog doesn't always play with the toys, but they are the perfect size for my dog.
CoCo G.
Our dog looks forward to receiving her bark box every month. There is just the right amount of treats and toys. Most toys stand up to our hard chewer. Definitely exceptional value!
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
I was excited to get these boxes at first, but then realized for the price each month that I could buy a few things on sale that are equal or better than this box monthly.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
I have two American Eskimos that love the BarkBox treats and toys! Every month is something new and exciting. I love that I get to spoil my pups without breaking the bank!
Yuliana M.
Palmdale, CA
I really enjoyed having a barkbox subscription. It was always exciting to see what treats and toys were included. Only downside was that my dog destroyed the toys within minutes.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I had this subscription for a few months and it was great. However, I had to cancel because with my overactive chewer the toys did not last and simply weren't worth the money.
Emily O.
sharon
Love love love the bark box. It came with durable toys that my dogs love. It came with healthy treats that my dogs enjoyed and gobbled up quickly. It helped introduce my dogs to new products. I recommend the bark box for any dog lover.
Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
This is such a cute idea for any holiday where you want to include your dog in! I got ordered two of these at Christmas time for my dogs and they each had something different in them and all the items were safe and good for their sizes.
Stephanie F.
This is a fun box I ordered for my new puppy. It's pretty affordable for all that you get. My favorite was the Alice in wonderland theme. I love the themes and how the boxes are packaged so pretty. I would recommend for any dog lover.
Dana C.
Roanoke, VA
Top notch subscription box for my dogs. High quality snacks that my
Dogs throughly enjoy. The dogs toys
Are safe & my dogs indicate their
Satisfaction by playing with them.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.