BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
The toys shredded easily and the treats gave my poor puppy tummy issues. I never felt comfortable giving it to her...So a lot of the treats went uneaten. Plus the toys weren't very durable. My dog is only 9 lbs and she shredded a toy a day
Lyndsey J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Bark Box! My dog is my child and she absolutely loves getting Bark Boxes, too. All of her favorite toys come from BarkBox. The toys are high quality and made to last. I love them all. They're also so adorable and trendy.
Lauren M.
Barkbox has introduced me to so many products that I've fallen in love with and continue to use today. I had it for a year before my subscription ran out, and then I couldn't afford to keep it. You do get a lot in the box for your money.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The bark box has anything from a variety of treats and a variety of toys that's you receive in the mail. Sometimes they are based on themes or times of the year. I recommend trying this bark box subscription because your dog will love it so much.
Rachel K.
The variety and themes is adorable! I cant even get the box all the way open before my dog jumps in and steals a toy out of the box. The treats are such good quality and healthy. I am very confident in giving my dog all the their products.
Tanya L.
Norfolk, NE
I LOVE barkbox! And so does my fur baby, Milo (he's a Siberian husky) and he knows when his boxes arrive. He's gotten quite spoiled with his new toys and treats, and it's a great way for me to keep him from getting bored during the day.
Trisha R.
Converse, TX
I'm probably just as excited as my dog when I get these boxes. They have the cutest toys and treats. I love that each box has a specific theme. I don't even need to get any treats or toys for my pooch because it lasts all month and is reasonably priced.
Sarah B.
Flower Mound, TX
Every month is a good time! My Scottish Terrier, Maddy has loved every treat, every toy. The toys are the most durable ever, and a terrier knows how to destroy a stuffed toy. Excellent  box, fun for every dog, and  owner!
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Items are sometimes cheap or to small for our dog and he rips them apart fast but he is a chewer on every new toy he gets. I love that they do healthier treats and bones though
Mia S.
Union, KY
My dogs love bark box I look forward to getting it everymonth just to see the them and the fun toys they have come up with they are amazing and always know wht our furry friends like
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.