BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!1 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lauren M.
Barkbox has introduced me to so many products that I've fallen in love with and continue to use today. I had it for a year before my subscription ran out, and then I couldn't afford to keep it. You do get a lot in the box for your money.
Cierra A.
Lincoln, NE
Love the toys that come in these boxes! I'm glad they ask what size dog you have to really customize the toys for your pup. My dog is so big and tears up toys within a week. Barkbox sent toys that were tough enough to last many months!
Lyndsey J.
I absolutely love Bark Box! My dog is my child and she absolutely loves getting Bark Boxes, too. All of her favorite toys come from BarkBox. The toys are high quality and made to last. I love them all. They're also so adorable and trendy.
Emily T.
Collinsville, OK
I love barkbox! My dogs go through toys like crazy and it's nice to get new ones ever month. They always love the treats and I love watching them open the box. If you love your fur baby then don't hesitate to sign up! You won't regret it.
karissa o.
Kirby, AR
You get new toys and treats for your fur baby's every month whats not to love! It has plenty of options to choose from from small (lower cost) - larger (higher cost) boxes to choose a plan fitting for you and can cancel at any time. Love!
Courtney F.
My puppy loves to tear these boxes open ! He is so spoiled he noes what money is an lets go to the store or u want a new toy ! Haha an i love all of the random choice boxs its fun for him an me to see what he gets every time ! Plus when puppy is happy mommy is happy!
Nicole Anne S.
Sacramento, CA
In all honesty, I think I like these boxes more than my dog does. I signed up for the one year subscription ($20/month) and it comes with two toys, two treat bags, and one chew. Each month is a different theme so your dog doesn't get tired of their toys!
Stephanie F.
This is a fun box I ordered for my new puppy. It's pretty affordable for all that you get. My favorite was the Alice in wonderland theme. I love the themes and how the boxes are packaged so pretty. I would recommend for any dog lover.
Bonnie S.
Junction City, KY
My dog loves the treats that come in his box, always something different than what I might purchase at Pet store. My dog doesn't always play with the toys, but they are the perfect size for my dog.
Melissa H.
Westwood, NJ
Found some great products through our subscription. Thought it was a pretty good value for the price. We only cancelled because our dog doesn't destroy toys and they were piling up. But it was great for when we first adopted our dog.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.