BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Olivia H.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loved these bark boxes. She would go crazy when her box would arrive. Made my heart happy. She loves the toys and snacks. A special little treat for me baby every month.
Heather H.
Was a little skeptical at first having a giant yellow lab "puppy" that weighs 70 pounds right now but he LOVED his first bark box! Great toys, easy re-ordering for the favorites and options for adding fun things for extra dogs in the house!
Kindle H.
The absolute best thing to ever come out! My dog would literally jump for joy when his box would come in. You got more than what you pay for with every box. I would definitely buy again!
Jessica H.
Shepherd, MI
Bark boxes are great! They send really high quality products and what I love most is they are all American made as well. My dog loves getting them each month. If the price seems too high you can usually find coupons for 10-15 dollars off.
Brooke R.
My fur baby deserves a surprise every once in a while, right? He knows when I'm opening his BarkBox and he gets all kinds of excited. He gets new treats and toys that I feel safe giving to him. It's definitely worth the small price you pay!
makayla w.
Jenison, MI
This is about the best thing you can get your doggy. That'd be cool if there were cat ones too. My dogs saw the box when it came in mail and charged it trying to bite open. It was full of creative stuff I've never seen. Worth the money
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love barkbox and so does my dog all the good products and toys delivered right to my door , it's so worth getting the box instead of traveling to the stores to purchase your pets needs
Jennie N.
San Antonio, TX
The box comes every month and with few selected items. My puppies love some of the toys that they send but they end up destroying it the next day. The treats they send send their not too fawn. We are on our third bark box now and it seems all the treats has been organic or healthy. the box itself is a fun surprise to get every month.
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX
My dogs love barkbox they go crazy with every big toy they get and love it till it's completely shredded lol! And they really enjoy the yummy treats they get! I really recommend every pet lover to get one for their pet it's really worth it!
Tiffany S.
PNW
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Just signed up and received our first box. So far, we're loving it! Our pups love the treats & toys. Our youngest dog is a very hard chewer and it's good to know that he'll get new toys each month.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.