BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jairyna G.

For my furry friend was great, I love to take care of my pets and this box was the best I loved the products I brought and the way they came I hope without doubt I can receive another and that other people also doit I totally recommend it
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
My dog NEVER likes the treats they put in these boxes. I gave it a few months to see if he'd like anything, but he doesn't! Oh, and the toys don't last long. My dog is only a little jack and he tears these toys apart within a few hours.
Courtney F.
My puppy loves to tear these boxes open ! He is so spoiled he noes what money is an lets go to the store or u want a new toy ! Haha an i love all of the random choice boxs its fun for him an me to see what he gets every time ! Plus when puppy is happy mommy is happy!
Lyndsey J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Bark Box! My dog is my child and she absolutely loves getting Bark Boxes, too. All of her favorite toys come from BarkBox. The toys are high quality and made to last. I love them all. They're also so adorable and trendy.
Emily T.
Collinsville, OK
I love barkbox! My dogs go through toys like crazy and it's nice to get new ones ever month. They always love the treats and I love watching them open the box. If you love your fur baby then don't hesitate to sign up! You won't regret it.
Kellye L.
My dog loves these and I love the different brands we get. It's a great way to try different treat brands and toys without searching high and low. The themes are super cute too.
Trisha R.
Converse, TX
I'm probably just as excited as my dog when I get these boxes. They have the cutest toys and treats. I love that each box has a specific theme. I don't even need to get any treats or toys for my pooch because it lasts all month and is reasonably priced.
Lauren M.
Barkbox has introduced me to so many products that I've fallen in love with and continue to use today. I had it for a year before my subscription ran out, and then I couldn't afford to keep it. You do get a lot in the box for your money.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love the toys I come in the bar box every toy is almost like a toy inside of a toy on my docs and loves pull on the toys out of the toys and he just he loves new toys
Jen G.
S Portland, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox is a super fun idea, and I'm sure it's ideal for many pet owners. However, my dog is a professional chewer, and none of BarkBox's toys could hold up to him - not even when I opted for the upgraded box for strong chewers. The toys from BarkBox only lasted hours at best, minutes at worst. The treats were all great, though!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.