BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
My furbaby loves getting his BarkBox. It is my job to spoil him and this makes it easy. It is perfect for the busy pup parent, you just open and enjoy. They'll love you for it!
Kylea D.
I have 3 dogs and bark box sends enough treats, chews, and toys for all of them to share and be happy. It is a little pricey but it is worth it for the money. All treats are made with minimal ingredients and all the toys are extremely durable
Olivia H.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loved these bark boxes. She would go crazy when her box would arrive. Made my heart happy. She loves the toys and snacks. A special little treat for me baby every month.
Carissa R.
Florence, AL
My little Tito got so excited when it was time for his box! It was always themed based on the time of year, and came with toys and treats. It was great for me too, because I didn't have to shop for him myself. Everything was so high quality.
Melissa S.
Signed up for Barkbox when we adopted our second pitbull 2 1/2 years ago and wish we would have done it so much sooner for our first baby!!! They LOVE the day their barkboxes are delivered. We were also able to specify that my oldest has allergies so they send specific products that don't include those ingredients. We LOVE barkbox!!!!!
Mika C.
Bark box are very expensive and the toys that come in the box don't last very long. The toys that come in the box don't even last a week. And it only comes with two toys for $30. I cancelled my subscription and probably won't do it again.
Kindle H.
The absolute best thing to ever come out! My dog would literally jump for joy when his box would come in. You got more than what you pay for with every box. I would definitely buy again!
makayla w.
Jenison, MI
This is about the best thing you can get your doggy. That'd be cool if there were cat ones too. My dogs saw the box when it came in mail and charged it trying to bite open. It was full of creative stuff I've never seen. Worth the money
Heather H.
Was a little skeptical at first having a giant yellow lab "puppy" that weighs 70 pounds right now but he LOVED his first bark box! Great toys, easy re-ordering for the favorites and options for adding fun things for extra dogs in the house!
Jessica H.
Shepherd, MI
Bark boxes are great! They send really high quality products and what I love most is they are all American made as well. My dog loves getting them each month. If the price seems too high you can usually find coupons for 10-15 dollars off.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.