BarkBox is the monthly gift that both you and your dog can’t wait to open. The same anticipation and delight you feel every party, birthday, and Christmas is the same joy we bring each time a BarkBox arrives.
Every BarkBox delivers 2 original toys, tailored to your dog’s size, 2 full bags of all-natural treats, and a scrumptious, high-quality chew. All of our toys are designed in-house and our treats are always made in the USA and Canada, never contain any corn, wheat, or soy. And each month, BarkBox comes wrapped in a surprise new theme for pups and their parents to enjoy, like our popular “Chewrassic Bark,”“Space Squirrels,” and “Knights of the Hound Table” boxes.
Allergies? Multi-dog homes? Heavier chewers? BarkBoxes can be tailored to accommodate your pup (or pups!), happiness guaranteed. Every month brings $40 worth of dog joy, with plans starting at $21 a month, and we offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA and Canada. Spoil your dog with BarkBox—it’s like the joy of a million belly scratches, delivered directly to your door.
Welcome to our pack.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,233 Q&A
- "She is hard on her toys and chews them apart pretty fast so it is nice to know she is getting her toys replenished every month. " in 65 reviews
- "The only downside is that the box is filled with unique flavours of treats which not all dogs like (however, my dog loves alligator jerky.. who knew?!)." in 36 reviews
- "Seems like a great idea, but all dogs are different my dog didn't like the treats and ended up destroying the toys within several days." in 20 reviews
- "Plus, it is a great way to try out new toys or treats that you wouldn't normally purchase, or even be able to find at your local pet store." in 19 reviews
- "Use the BarkBox coupon code ROMBBX1 for $10 off your next BarkBox subscription and save up to 37% with your monthly subscription as low as 16 and change for a box of fun for your pet!" in 15 reviews
The toys are always a hit because they are durable, something I struggle finding in places like PetSmart or PetCo (seriously, my dog ruined a "Kong" toy in a few days!). So it's good to see that we are sent toys that last more than a handful of play sessions. If your dog is a "super chewer" you can also send a quick message to costumer support and they'll send even-more-durable toys.
The snacks are always enough to last for the month, and I think we've even got a few extras this month! They're always natural and very high-quality. We've gotten some interesting brands as well, including salmon chews, which I did not even know existed.
My only complaint is with the "chews" - these are supposed to be casual chews, and last maybe more than one use? My dog devours them in minutes.
That said, BarkBox is amazing and absolutely worth the cost. I can't wait 'til the next one comes in!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos