BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really love this box. My puppy loves all the treats and toys he has gotten. And I didn't mind the smell of the dog treats. ;) The toys really hold up well to him teething and playing with them everyday.
Jessica F.
Knoxville
My dog is so so so excited when a bark box comes in the mail. Usually get one every month and every time there are new exciting products inside! I will continue this service as both I and my dog love it
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good box. Full of good quality treats and toys, and occasionally grooming/training items. My dogs always love seeing it come in the mail. I do prefer this one to some other subscription services for dogs. It does allow you to customize based on age and size, which is very helpful!
Sierra N.
Washington
Definitely the best if you’re looking into new treats and toys! Especially if you’re dogs a chewer! It’s a little pricey but nothing terrible. Easy! Just select the amount you want and your dogs weight.
phyllis p.
Summerville, SC
My pup loves the snacks and toys that come In his bark box he get so excited when we open the box so far each box has been a hit with him and you get to try a lot of different products at a decent price
Lindsay C.
Louisville, KY
I love barkbox and so does my pup. The monthly delivery of toys and treats to my door at such a great price, it doesn’t get much better than that! Saves me the extra trip to the pet store which I love!
Tami R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t know how but my dogs know when their box is in the mail box. It is amazing to see how happy an excited they get once I opened fort them. It is always full of nice toys, treats a d other goodies
Macy A.
Chapel Hill
This is the most perfect product and idea!! My pup gets SO excited when her box comes in the mail - she loves the toys and the treats. The toys are super durable and cute. Each box is themed which is so adorable!
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
My pup always look forward to receiving her BarkBox, and let's face it, so do I. The ordering system is easy - a few questions and you're off. Each box comes with snacks, toys, and other goodies pertaining to the month's "theme". We've gotten a New York themed box (with a pretzel toy) and a Bento Blossoms themed box, with a teapot and a sushi toy.

The toys are always a hit because they are durable, something I struggle finding in places like PetSmart or PetCo (seriously, my dog ruined a "Kong" toy in a few days!). So it's good to see that we are sent toys that last more than a handful of play sessions. If your dog is a "super chewer" you can also send a quick message to costumer support and they'll send even-more-durable toys.

The snacks are always enough to last for the month, and I think we've even got a few extras this month! They're always natural and very high-quality. We've gotten some interesting brands as well, including salmon chews, which I did not even know existed.

My only complaint is with the "chews" - these are supposed to be casual chews, and last maybe more than one use? My dog devours them in minutes.

That said, BarkBox is amazing and absolutely worth the cost. I can't wait 'til the next one comes in!!
Chymae M.
Webb City, MO
I love getting new treats for my dog every month, and he always loves them. However, even though I have a 'large' dog subscription, all of the toys I get are easily destroyed by my dog within seconds.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.