BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Morgan M.
I can't say enough how much I love barkbox. I have 2 hound dogs that are rough on EVERYTHING. And the toys the send through have held up pretty well. Not to mention we have yet to receive a treat that they don't like. So 5 paws from our 2 boys!!!
Alicia H.
Greenwood Lake, NY
Was subscribed to bark box for only a few boxes. My pitbull ripped apart the toys and wouldnt eat mozt of the treats. It just wasnt worth it for me. Instead I take my pup out to the pet stote and let him pick his all natural treats him self!
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
I'm so happy that they have barkbox not only I get something shipped for me every moth so do my dogs! My dogs are always happy when they get toys or when they get treats and it's only for 21$ it's cheap. I'm never disappointed with the stuff they give us.
Anna Marie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this! And my pup does too. However it does get overwhelming with the amount of toys and treats! Usually he's about 80% into the treats... he just doesn't play with toys that much and hence I stopped getting it. Customer service is spot on!
Kylee S.
Waukesha, WI
We got our first bark box last month and my dog loves it. The toys are very durable and the treats are his favorite. It is a little bit on the pricey side but definitely worth it.
Emma M.
Bark box is so cute my dogs love that the little toys that they give and I think it's so cute about the clothing options I would love to read purchase all the items I commend shop in here and it's been really fun i'm pretty sure my dogs love all the new toys they get
x x.
We love bark box. Our pup always likes all the toys and treats included. Everything we've received has been great quality and unique finds we wouldn't have been able to get otherwise. We definitely will continue to get these boxes in the future!
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
 I loved having this subscription, the dog toys and treats were great! Always really good quality camera or put them. Unfortunately they stopped doing the box  so we can't get it anymore :( ours  dogs loved it though!! Lots of variety too, which is nice.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog gets so excited to open and play with his Barkbox. The treats don't usually last long because he knows they are there and will not leave me alone until he has some! I love that the box is different every month so that my dog is never bored.
Claudia W.
Columbus,Oh
I absolutely love bark box, and so do my pets! I think it's awesome, the shopping experience is super easy you just sign up and hey send you the box, no room for improvements! It's awesome! Favorite pet purchase by far!  Definitely shop here again!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this subscription worth it? Is the price too high for items you can get at any store?
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
How much is this bark box? And how many items does it come with and is it worth it? Thanks
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is a big chewer - does bark-box have a special box for chewers? Otherwise the plushes will be destroyed in 5 minutes 🙈
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are there any other ACD/Blue Heeler pet parents who get this service? I'm excited but nervous it won't be able to hold up to his rough tough destructive self.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just saw this in here. Seems like a cool idea, but a little pricey. Anyone who has this, what do you get in it normally and is it worth it?!