BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Val H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love Barkbox.  It saved us alot of money on toys and treats because it kept it at a fixed cost each month, however, my dog was a chewer and went through the toys fast sometimes... but we still have alot left from our year subscription.
Jessica H.
Shepherd, MI
Bark boxes are great! They send really high quality products and what I love most is they are all American made as well. My dog loves getting them each month. If the price seems too high you can usually find coupons for 10-15 dollars off.
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
My dogs absolutely LOVE receiving their BarkBox every month! They have some of the most unique treats I have ever seen. In addition to the treats, the toys are typically very durable and long lasting. My puppies go crazy for this subscription!
Jairyna G.

For my furry friend was great, I love to take care of my pets and this box was the best I loved the products I brought and the way they came I hope without doubt I can receive another and that other people also doit I totally recommend it
Anahid K.
Suffern, NY
Best decision I ever made. My dog goes absolutely nuts for her monthly box. Its great because we receive treats and toys. The toys are perfect because they typically last about a month before I need new ones anyway! At that point the next box has arrived.
makayla w.
Jenison, MI
This is about the best thing you can get your doggy. That'd be cool if there were cat ones too. My dogs saw the box when it came in mail and charged it trying to bite open. It was full of creative stuff I've never seen. Worth the money
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
Barkbox has super cute themes for their boxes! I love that they only use treats that have healthy ingredients! They also make some of the toys themselves and they keep what dogs love in mind! I got one box and shared it between my two dogs!
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
My dog NEVER likes the treats they put in these boxes. I gave it a few months to see if he'd like anything, but he doesn't! Oh, and the toys don't last long. My dog is only a little jack and he tears these toys apart within a few hours.
Lauren E.
Rapid City,SD
Our pup loves her monthly box with a variety of new treats. They are very accommodating to her grain free needs. She's not a huge toy fan so they tailor her boxes to our needs.
Heather H.
Was a little skeptical at first having a giant yellow lab "puppy" that weighs 70 pounds right now but he LOVED his first bark box! Great toys, easy re-ordering for the favorites and options for adding fun things for extra dogs in the house!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.