BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Karissa C.
Stull
My dogs look forward to three things more than all others: When my husband gets out of work, Friday night ice cream, and BarkBox deliveries. Worth every penny, they love digging into it and I'm happy to keep their toy box fresh and interesting.
Bethany P.
Dallas, TX
My puppy loves these boxes every month! She knows as soon as the box gets to the house that it is full of goodies for her. She jumps and twirls while I open the box to give her all the contents. I love the themed boxes that BarkBox does and I love that if my pup doesn't enjoy anything I can contact them and they will send her a replacement!
Jeannen S.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This monthly subscription thing is such a fun thing. It's like giving yourself a surprise monthly gift, except that this one is for your dog. The box is a bit pricey. That's something i don't like. But the contents are pretty great. My dog loves them!
Rachel N.
Trumansburg, NY
I can't speak highly enough of BarkBox! For a totally great price my pup gets healthy treats, cute and durable toys, and super helpful cleaning products for me! I tell everyone about this amazing product and my dog looks forward to it every month!
Ann B.
It comes with at least 2 toys, 3 different kinds of treats that are organic and great for your dogs/animals. My dogs enjoy every bit of it and when they see the Barkbox come in the mail they start yipping with excitement and trying to tear it open.
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the best thing I've ever bought for both of my dogs! Between the treats, toys, and any little surprises they add in each month, I will continue to buy this year after year!!
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I purchased this through groupon and it was a steal ! my dog really enjoyed all of the toys and rawhides, however he is a little picky with the treats and all of them ended up going to waste or given away. The price is ok ( wish is was a little cheaper)
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
Barkbox was really great for us. At the time we had three dogs, two small and one huge. But the medium size box worked great for us, snacks for the smaller dogs, toys for the large!
Brittany P.
Naperville, IL
The dogs were jumping at the box, they knew it was just for them! It provides different things I haven't seen otherwise and they always enjoy whatever is inside. A little costly, but it's a nice way to find new things that work for your dogs.
Audrey H.
Sparks, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love love Bark Box! We have three dogs in various sizes. THe treats are always high quality as I am a dog food snob, the toys are good as well and give my active dogs new experiences!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.