BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alicia H.
Greenwood Lake, NY
Was subscribed to bark box for only a few boxes. My pitbull ripped apart the toys and wouldnt eat mozt of the treats. It just wasnt worth it for me. Instead I take my pup out to the pet stote and let him pick his all natural treats him self!
Betsie C.
Jackson
Harper loves getting her monthly Box and I love seeing her excitement! She always enjoys her treats and toys. They are fun and cute how they use a theme for each box. Their customer service is great and I really feel like they care about my pup!
Veronica C.
McAllen
It's Christmas for my princess Royal every month! Every toy is pure joy for her, although they do go kinda fast because she is a chocolate lab and tears through everything. But I wouldn't change her excitement for the world! We love BadkBox!
Ashlynne J.
University Place, WA
Love love love Bark Box!! There are various options for the boxes and how often you get them and my pup loves everything they send. There is such a variety of things from toys to snacks! Even if you want one every three months it's so worth it!!
Samantha K.
Our pups loooove bark box!! I think it's a good deal. $20 a month for 3 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chew. I also love that the treats are made with real natural ingredients. No fillers!
x x.
We love bark box. Our pup always likes all the toys and treats included. Everything we've received has been great quality and unique finds we wouldn't have been able to get otherwise. We definitely will continue to get these boxes in the future!
Audrey H.
Sparks, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love love Bark Box! We have three dogs in various sizes. THe treats are always high quality as I am a dog food snob, the toys are good as well and give my active dogs new experiences!
Kailey R.
I recieved my barbox a week ago and got it for free because of a coupon and i will be getting my dog more. I love how every month is a new theme and it comes with a mix of things like you can recieve treats and toys or just all treats/toys.
Jessica H.
Shepherd, MI
Bark boxes are great! They send really high quality products and what I love most is they are all American made as well. My dog loves getting them each month. If the price seems too high you can usually find coupons for 10-15 dollars off.
Kindle H.
The absolute best thing to ever come out! My dog would literally jump for joy when his box would come in. You got more than what you pay for with every box. I would definitely buy again!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.