BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love the treats and the toys, most of the toys are very high quality and withstand the hard play, I only use it every so often because we just have a use for the monthly box
Jeannen S.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This monthly subscription thing is such a fun thing. It's like giving yourself a surprise monthly gift, except that this one is for your dog. The box is a bit pricey. That's something i don't like. But the contents are pretty great. My dog loves them!
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
Barkbox was really great for us. At the time we had three dogs, two small and one huge. But the medium size box worked great for us, snacks for the smaller dogs, toys for the large!
Rhonda K.
Mount Hamilton, CA
The Bark Box is great. They have great treats and toys that I would never have found on my own. The toys have all been great quality and stand up to my dogs that usually destroy toys quickly.
Both my dogs and myself are excited with every delivery.
Marinel D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My little fur babies love all the new goodies they get in their monthly box. It's always a great surprise to see the range in items that they get, they have never had the same product twice in the year that I've been subscribed! Definelty worth it
Jill S.
Dewittville, NY
I love BarkBox. My German Shepherd, Milo loves BarkBox too! There is always a good variety of products in each box. He especially loves all of the treats. Also, if your dog ruins a toy from the box, they will send you a new one. I would recommend this to everyone.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I purchased this through groupon and it was a steal ! my dog really enjoyed all of the toys and rawhides, however he is a little picky with the treats and all of them ended up going to waste or given away. The price is ok ( wish is was a little cheaper)
Michelle D.
Bend, OR
This is a very cute box filled with a toy and treats and would be great for any other dog, but mine. The toy was for a smaller dog, mine is 198 pounds. This will make any dog or dog owner happy so give as a gift to your bestie or as a thank you.
Kahla O.
Rock Hill, SC
Barkbox Is a monthly subscription service for your dog. I have recently purchased a two month subscription   for my dog and it came with toys and treats and my dog loved them. The service is awesome! :) I recommend you sign up and try it it's worth it.
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the best thing I've ever bought for both of my dogs! Between the treats, toys, and any little surprises they add in each month, I will continue to buy this year after year!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.