BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
We received it as a Xmas gift last year. My dog wasn't able to have some of the treats because of her stomach issues and the toys she destroyed in a matter of days. I had to throw one out because I was afraid she would get stick off of the plastic.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog gets so excited to open and play with his Barkbox. The treats don't usually last long because he knows they are there and will not leave me alone until he has some! I love that the box is different every month so that my dog is never bored.
Deshonda T.
Nashville, TN
I just got a puppy a few months ago and after seeing reviews on this I decided to try. I love it! Evey month you get toys and treats for you dog. You can get a box catered to the size of your dog. I highly recommend this subscription if you are a dog owner.
Ashlynne J.
University Place, WA
Love love love Bark Box!! There are various options for the boxes and how often you get them and my pup loves everything they send. There is such a variety of things from toys to snacks! Even if you want one every three months it's so worth it!!
Brittany P.
Naperville, IL
The dogs were jumping at the box, they knew it was just for them! It provides different things I haven't seen otherwise and they always enjoy whatever is inside. A little costly, but it's a nice way to find new things that work for your dogs.
Betsie C.
Jackson
Harper loves getting her monthly Box and I love seeing her excitement! She always enjoys her treats and toys. They are fun and cute how they use a theme for each box. Their customer service is great and I really feel like they care about my pup!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Bark Box is super cute and my doxie-beagle was over the moon excited to get it! The tissue paper was even paw themed! Each box has its own theme and I love that you now have the option to go month to month. It makes a great gift for a pet lover!
Kylea D.
I have 3 dogs and bark box sends enough treats, chews, and toys for all of them to share and be happy. It is a little pricey but it is worth it for the money. All treats are made with minimal ingredients and all the toys are extremely durable
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love barkbox and so does my dog all the good products and toys delivered right to my door , it's so worth getting the box instead of traveling to the stores to purchase your pets needs
Kindle H.
The absolute best thing to ever come out! My dog would literally jump for joy when his box would come in. You got more than what you pay for with every box. I would definitely buy again!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.