BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Our dog absolutely loved the bark box. Lucy loves getting things in the mail. It was exciting to see what we received. However I believe it's easier to purchase in store what you prefer as well as your dog. Then you know what you want as well as your dog.
Sam M.
I really like Barkbox; however, I have two large dogs and one box isn't enough for them when it comes to treats. If I buy 2, they're the same box so they have repeat toys. I wish they'd come out with a larger box for people who have 2 dogs to share.
Cristen A.
Burbank
My dogs absolutely love BarkBox! They even opened up the boxes themselves every month. The toys are good quality and took a while for my dogs to eventually destroy. The snacks they get were great too, they really enjoy them. I definitely recommend them!
Crystal J.
Coden, AL
Love BarkBox. Recently cancelled my subscription because I was getting way too many toys because my dog has so many already. Anytime there was an issue it was fixed. I would definitely sign up for them again. The toys are sturdy even for my heavy chewer.
mackenzie C.
marietta, PA
Barkbox was cute, the toys didn't hold up the best though. My Labrador retriever decimated them in 2 seconds so that part was a waste but if your dog isn't a complete savage its perfect!
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Barkbox is my favorite thing in the world!!! I have not had to purchase any extra toys or treats since I've subscribed! For under $25 a month, I get $40-$50 worth of toys and treats. I have yet to receive anything my 75 lb. boy doesn't absolutely love!
Chelsie T.
Newberg, OR
Oh my gosh! This is the best thing you could every do for your dog! My puppy knows exactly when it's here! They give the best treats for my little guy. They also give me small enough toys so my dog will have fun playing with them. My favorite purchase!
Cynthia H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I absolutely love bark box for my puppy he enjoys getting the box every month he knows he gets the box every month I love all the hoy it brings and it is great quality highly recommend
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
My dog always loves the toys and treats that come in a bark box. She's a chewer and most of the toys she isn't able to chew up. She really loves when they come in the mail and we always let her open the box! We need to renew our subscription soon! Thanks!
Austin S.
El Paso, TX
I love Bark Box! And so do my little doggies! Every time I get the box in the mail I know and my dogs know we're in for a treat. The toys and treats they give are the absolute best. For a owner that loves their pet this is the box they need in their life!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.