BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Austin S.
El Paso, TX
I love Bark Box! And so do my little doggies! Every time I get the box in the mail I know and my dogs know we're in for a treat. The toys and treats they give are the absolute best. For a owner that loves their pet this is the box they need in their life!
Shanti W.
I tried out a three month subscription for my dog niece and she absolutely loved it. There were some cute toys included appropriate for her size and some very different, natural treats that I would not have even considered buying. I just wish it was cheaper!
Cristen A.
Burbank
My dogs absolutely love BarkBox! They even opened up the boxes themselves every month. The toys are good quality and took a while for my dogs to eventually destroy. The snacks they get were great too, they really enjoy them. I definitely recommend them!
Lily R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Bark Box does a great job with their selections for my pups. They love getting new items all the time. Its great that this company does something fun and exciting for our pups who we consider a part of the family and want to keep them happy as well!
Whitney C.
Kingston, TN
I received a complimentary dentastix for my dog. They were a medium size green bone. My dog loved them and I noticed I am not having to brush his teeth as often. Plus his breath smells much better. I have been buying these bones on a regular basis now.
Sam M.
I really like Barkbox; however, I have two large dogs and one box isn't enough for them when it comes to treats. If I buy 2, they're the same box so they have repeat toys. I wish they'd come out with a larger box for people who have 2 dogs to share.
Taylor V.
Westbury, NY
This box is extremely adorable! The price of the boxes are pretty expensive but you get the most adorable toys for you're doggie. Also you get a lot of things from around 5-8. Toys , Treats and many more. I will always keep my subscriptions to barkbox.
mackenzie C.
marietta, PA
Barkbox was cute, the toys didn't hold up the best though. My Labrador retriever decimated them in 2 seconds so that part was a waste but if your dog isn't a complete savage its perfect!
I have 3 dogs, 2 Great Danes and a Scottie and they get so excited every month when their bark boxes arrive. As a pet paren't it's fun to see them get so excited. I also know the products meet the same standards I use in picking out treats, food and toys. I am very fussy. In addition I can log on and buy items that was in previous and current boxes.
Verna S.
Henderson, NV
Just looked over their website and facebook and it looks like something i would try for my dog! it also says they donate to shelters and rescues so thats a plus. 20 dollars a month isn't a bad deal, but does anybody know what actually comes in the boxes?
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.