BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Verna S.
Henderson, NV
Just looked over their website and facebook and it looks like something i would try for my dog! it also says they donate to shelters and rescues so thats a plus. 20 dollars a month isn't a bad deal, but does anybody know what actually comes in the boxes?
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Our dog absolutely loved the bark box. Lucy loves getting things in the mail. It was exciting to see what we received. However I believe it's easier to purchase in store what you prefer as well as your dog. Then you know what you want as well as your dog.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
I my pups always love the treats and toys. But they destroy the toys so fast! There is an upgrade available for durable toys but it's an extra $9 on top of the already $25 box. I also with there were more pet care items instead of two toys and two treats.
Jennifer S.
Bark box is my pups favorite time of month. In the box are a good variety of treats which if your dog doesn't like you can send back and they will send you other treats. The toys are themed in the boxes each month and are always cute and pretty durable.
Cristen A.
Burbank
My dogs absolutely love BarkBox! They even opened up the boxes themselves every month. The toys are good quality and took a while for my dogs to eventually destroy. The snacks they get were great too, they really enjoy them. I definitely recommend them!
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
Our family pet, Madden is a shorkie breed. He absolutely loves his Bark Box and actually gets excited when he receives it in the mail. As soon as we bring it inside our home he is ready to tear it open and pull everything out. It is def worth the money!
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
My dog always loves the toys and treats that come in a bark box. She's a chewer and most of the toys she isn't able to chew up. She really loves when they come in the mail and we always let her open the box! We need to renew our subscription soon! Thanks!
Chelsie T.
Newberg, OR
Oh my gosh! This is the best thing you could every do for your dog! My puppy knows exactly when it's here! They give the best treats for my little guy. They also give me small enough toys so my dog will have fun playing with them. My favorite purchase!
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Barkbox is my favorite thing in the world!!! I have not had to purchase any extra toys or treats since I've subscribed! For under $25 a month, I get $40-$50 worth of toys and treats. I have yet to receive anything my 75 lb. boy doesn't absolutely love!
Jennifer S.
Worcester, MA
I think the best part of my month is when the BarkBox arrives! My dog gets so excited! Each month the toys in his box become his new favorite toys (until the next box arrives). There's nothing better than seeing the excitement he has for his BarkBox!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.