BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Michelle P.
Fort Meade, MD
It's a fun concept, but my dog is kind of picky about food/treats, and I found that the boxes were more treats than anything else; and the treats weren't exactly high quality or interesting. The toy was fun though, and their customer service is top notch.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super cute and the dogs love it!! They give a good variety of items to try and toys as well. A lot of the times the toys don't last long and I do have to clean up a lot of stuffing. It's nice to try samples of different products I wouldn't normally buy in petsmart.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
They have really great boxes for your pet. I have gotten 3 so far and had at least 2 toys that are high quality. Than the snacks or treats are well made very healthy and made in the us.
Cambria M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love barkbox! And so does my dog when it comes to the door and we bring it in she automatically knows it's for her she gets two toys in each box so we let her pick which she wants at the moment and every snack she gets she likes never one has she disliked
Katie Y.
So fun to receive a box each month, particularly since my pup gets joy from opening the box. He can be picky, so it's nice to get samples of a variety of toys and treats to find out what is worth purchasing in the future. Plus he deserves a monthly gift!
Jordan W.
Glendale, CA
I loveeee bark box!! My puppy Bear looks forward to every box! They always have the cutest toys and the best treats! This is the best purchase for my dog! Now I don't have to constantly go to the store to buy treats and toys. Will be repurchasing every month!
Shanon W.
Carrollton, Ga
A little pricey but I love the little surprises I get in my monthly subscription boxes so why wouldn't I want to get something awesome for my fur babies. They seem to love the treat and toys too.
Alyssa W.
Racine
Excellent box for dog lovers! Whether your pup is big or small they have something for everything! He gets so excited every month when it comes and the toys are his favorite! he is pretty rough with toys and they stand up to him and do not break down easily!
Andreina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1

is a fun box with tools to care for my pet, care, surprise and fun come together in this month box fills us with joy to the darlings of the house. My pet always expects his box with great joy and excitement
I absolutely love bark box! I own two large dogs and they are always needing new toys to chew on. There is something for every dog in those boxes and they are customizable to your dog. They are great quality and I would definitely recommend ordering one.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.