BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
Totally worth the rate per month if you get the year plan, but you have to pay all at once (@$19/month if you do the calculations). They give grain-free and gluten-free treats which I love ! Awesome toys ! The only problem I have now is that I have too many toys haha.
Stephanie Q.
Amazing subscription it's. A little bit on the expensive side, at least for a college student. But great products. My dog loved all the toys and the treats are organic and he loves loves loves them! Once I start getting money I will for sure do another subscribtion!
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was anxious to open my pup's first barkbox. Immediately he figured out it was for him! barkbox sends out themed boxes each month. Our first one was a safari. We got a snake toy, a zebra toy, a raw hide, and 2 bags of organic treats! Absolutely awesome for 20 dollars!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My two Boxers love getting their bark box every month. And I love that all the treats are organic and not filled with mystery ingredients. The only thing I don't like is that the toy they send is usually a stuffed toy which my dogs usually destroy within 24 hours.
Jorden W.
Camp Hill, PA
My puppy loved receiving BarkBox! We purchased it when she was a puppy and it was wonderful to receive products you don't normally see in the pet stores. If the subscriptions were so expensive, we would do it again. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Brittany A.
Fredericksburg
I love Bark Box! So does my pup! They make good quailty toys and the themes are so cute! I havn't found a treat they send that my dogs don't  like and if you do come across a damaged toy or something your dog doesn care for they are quick to help and send another item.
Tabitha C.
My dog absolutely loves bark box. She is a Pomeranian mix and I feel like she knows when the box is going to be delivered each month. My dog has loved all the treats that get sent to her, however I should know she's not picky and likes pretty much everything though.
Kira F.
I love the idea of the BarkBox! I think the idea of getting a monthly surprise for your pet is just as exciting for you as it is for them. There's always something new inside to keep you guessing just what will be inside the next box to come. Love love love it!
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA
Haven't purchased one in a while but for the first three years of our dog Milo's life we kept up with this subscription. Especially, as a puppy, these products really kept him busy and entertained which was helpful when trying to distract him from eating out shoes.
WOLFDOG W.
My dogs love barkbox!! I have two a month come for them!!! And i save a bunch of money cause i used a coupon code from someone I follow on instagram!! The Coupon Code is WOLFDOG and i saved 10% off BOTH my orders and i got free shipping!!! I normally think barkbox is kinda pricey... but with the coupon code i used it definitely make it worth it for how happy my pups get!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.