BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Taylor H.
Wilsonville, OR
You get so much for the small amount you pay! The treats always seem like they are great quality and the toys are SO CUTE! They theme the box around the time of year which is so fun.
Austyn J.
We loved the bark box so much. We subscribed for the $5 deal and now you got us for a long long long time. The pups loved the toys and the treats especially the pumpkin spice latte.
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I ordered this BarkBox when I got the special offer for an additional free premium toy through Influenster. The package showed up quickly and I LOVED everything in it! My pup is a 1 year old German Shepherd pup so we got the box meant for 50+lb pups. It was the New York themed box and it was adorable!! It came with a newspaper dog toy, a pretzel rope toy and a toy that looked similar to the Statue of Liberty’s head. It came with some sort of chewing thing for the pup and then two full size bags of treats shaped like Pizza and hot dogs. My pup loved everything! Too much! 🤦🏼‍♀️ He destroy some of the toys in such a short time that I questioned if it was worth paying for every month, so I emailed customer service. It took too long to respond, so I tried calling but the wait time was long, so I tried the online chat which was instantly helpful! They replaced the two toys and changed the box out to a heavy chewers box. We are going to see how my pup handles the next box but we may need to upgrade to the super chewers box. I’m really impressed with the online customer service and how quickly they were willing to make it right. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with pups!
Alyssa B.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Absolutely love bark box!!! Recently got my first one and it was the cutest thing ever! My puppy went crazy over the toys and treat as well. He loves his peanut butter bacon treats
Vanessa F.
NYC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I did Barkbox for a year and both me and my dog loved it. I do wish they offered something other than treats and toys, but it was great receiving the boxes for my dog every month!
Sara d.
TAMPA, FL
Bark box is the best for my dog! They give so many toy and snack options, and we get them monthly. Even though he rips through most of the stuffed toys he receives, he loves the variety of snacks.
Aνεry A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two Danes look forward to these boxes every month. From the treats to the rawhides and to the toys, they each have something that they will love. It's quite the wonderful surprise
Lauren F.
Mount Holly, NC
Cletus ❤️s his new chew toy from @barkbox! He has always loved playing fetch but this toy has lasted longer than any 1 we have bought. the quality of this product is AMAZING ❤️
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I used to get BarkBox delivered once a month for a whole year. I have two big dogs (German Shepherds). I would only get one box a month, so they shared. At $20/box for the "large breed", it was already hard to justify that. However, BarkBox usually sent high quality toys and treats. So I was willing to keep paying. They even replaced a "tough" toy that my dog was able to destroy in about 3 minutes of getting. They sent him a nice rubber egg toy which we still have today. I unfortunately cancelled my subscription because I was noticing too many toys around the house that my dogs didn't play with. As well as the treats they sent were usually small bags and those would be gone in less than a month. Usually two weeks. So, I decided BarkBox was no longer worth $20/month and cancelled my subscription. If they offered to customize boxes, I would probably still get them!
Hadley B.
My dogs LOVE this when it comes in every month they know it is for them they get so happy the toy are very long lasting (keep in mind I have 2 golden doodles that destroy EVERYTHING) and they still have every toy! Definitely recommend!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.