BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sabrina O.
Yuma , AZ
LoLa just got her first barkbox in the mail yesterday and she absolutely loves it! The theme this month was New York. LoLa got 2 super adorable New York themed toys which she won’t let go of already and 2 delicious treats ohhh and not to forget a chewing stick bc my pup loves to chew. I am pleasantly surprised how fast the shipping was! As a dog mom I want the very best for my pup and spending $20 for this was def worth it! We both are super excited for next month 🐾💕🐶
Tiffany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have never seen my puppy so excited to get a package in the mail! It's like she knew what was inside before it even got opened. The box was filled with delicious treats and high quality toys. I do have to say something about the company though- my tiny, 16lb, pup destroyed one of her new BarkShop toys (that I bought at Target) in under 20 minutes. This was a toy for a larger dog and she devoured it-even ate a piece of the fabric. I mentioned about this on twitter and BarkShop/Box contacted me immediately to help fix this and get my "pups tail wagging again". They immediately shipped out a new, tougher, toy for my pup without any cost to me. How many other companies would go above and beyond to fix this! I can't say enough good things about this company. I love them and so does my puppy.
Colette C.
This box is okay. The toys are great and my Rose loves them but the treats are just mediocre. They were not good quality ingredients and my pup was having bathroom problems. We had to discontinue her treats from this box. We love the toys though. The themed box was a nice touch for the holidays and I thoroughly enjoy the reviews Rose and I put together.
Karley M.
Wauconda, IL
My dog LOVES his BarkBox every month, in addition to the Bark toys that are now available through the brand at Target. The toys are durable and perfect for his size. The themes are adorable! I love that they always mention on the days that they are safe for dogs! I would highly recommend a monthly subscription to get your pup toys and treats each month!
Brittany B.
Ravenna, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our sweet girl gets a barkbox every month. She is a 56 pound, 5 month old German shepherd. She LOVES it she gets so many organic treats that she loves and great toys!! She did destroy one within a day, but we discovered another toy hiding inside of it. It's kind of expensive but she does get a lot of good products inside.
Gates R.
Madison, AL
I have a Dobie that loves to destroy anything his paws touch, and a friend of mine recommended BarkBox, and not only was the delivery time prompt, but when I *text* -yes text- them, and asked if they have a heavier duty box because my dog destroyed his first box. Not only did they sign me up for a different box (Super Chewers) but they also sent me 2 new toys to replace the 2 my dog annihilated. I love how this box came with 2 separate bags of treats and a bone along with the 2 toys. My dog absolutely loves it and he cannot wait for another BarkBox.
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
So I just recently ordered the 12 month subscription for my large German Shepard husky mix at the beginning of the month. And literally within 3 or 4 days the box was sitting on my porch. I was extremely impressed with the fast shipping, Kaia absolutely loved her toys! she didn't know which one to pick up first. Not to mention the bone she got in the box was gone within a hour. She also approved of the treats, but we have to give those sparingly. I highly recommend this box for your dogs! It'll bring so much joy to them, and it beats having to go out yourself and deal with the stress of how expensive buying 5 things would actually be.... cause you only pay $20 a month with free shipping!!! amazing!!!
Betsy J.
Bridgeport, CT
My 3 year old Shiba Inu absolutely LOVED his first bark box. 3 durable toys, two bags of treats and one “pig ear” chew. He didn’t know what to do when i opened the box up for him to show him all his new goodies !! Honestly such a great deal for the amount of products that you get monthly, i have probably spend four times as much previously on toys and treats for my pup. Very impressed and looking forward to future boxes :)
Kyra W.
springfield
I love BarkBox and my dogs love BarkBox! The treats are flavorful and just the right size for my pups. The toys (most toys) are quality made and can last through my dogs playtime. My favorite part are the chewer bones that come in every box! It keeps my dog occupied for hours chewing through the bones, horns, flavors etc. I would highly highly recommend trying out a BarkBox! I also use them as gifts for friends and family!
Abigail H.
Williamston
My furries and I love love love BARKBOX! They get 2 toys, 2 bags of treats and a chew every month. They’re always excited to unbox and see what they get. One of my favorite things about these toys is the creativity! They’re always themed and amazingly when my pup inevitably destroys the stuffing of the toy, there’s a squeaky ball or some other toy inside the original toy! Your pups will love this box and so will you!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.