BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lyssa S.
Imperial, MO
My dogs go absolutely crazy over this every month. It makes me feel like a great dog-mom, and makes them feel loved. There is not a downside! The favorite one we get is always the Christmas themed box! So festive! I will forever remain a customer of Barkbox.
Randee R.
My dogs love the bark box!!! It's such a great deal for the amount of toys and and full size treats you get. I can even split it between the two of my dogs. Great quality toys and products!
'Shaundra Y.
Bark box is such a wonderful subscription for the price! My puppy enjoys every item that he has received thus far and I love the variety in the box. Items range from toys, premium food, shampoos, etc..I would highly recommend any dog owner to check Barkbox out!
I can't say enough good things about bark box. Every month we receive cute this, yummy treats and something practical! The dogs know when the box comes and they get excited to see what "theme" it is for the month. High quality toys and treats. Worth the money!
Samantha S.
BATON ROUGE, LA
my pup LOVES BarkBox. We get it every month and everything is always great for him. He is small but can tear up and toy easily and he has yet to tear up a BarkBox toy! He also always LOVES the treats. They say you can have something replaced if your pup doesn't like it, but this has yet to happen because everything is great
Christine K.
Clarksville, MD
My dog and I both alike love getting these boxes every month. They are a little pricey to pay for every month but the products that come with it are well worth the money. We get treats and toys and frankly my usually picky dog hasn't turned away anything yet.
Marlene J.
Oceanside
The box is amazing ! Is has so many great things . Best present to give to my lovely pet. I totally recommend it ! It's so easy to get , and totally recommendable and it's so affordable!!! Never fails me me , I will probably never stop buying it, it's awesome !
Alana G.
Moscow, ID
Every time i bring in my dog's bark box, he knows it's for him and he instantly becomes so excited to see what he gets! The toys and treats are the best quality and it is worth every cent!
Lauren D.
I have two small miniature pinschers and they usually like most of the things in the box, but I would like it if there were more chew toys (bully sticks, etc) because my boys love to chew! They love when the box comes though, so I will keep up the subscription!
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Oh my gosh, we had bark box for a month we " my pup and me" got so excited about it. They gave very good strong toys and treats. It was so much fun I would get again if finances would alow
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.