BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Florence W.
Brooklyn, NY
It is really good stuff in there, I like the themed toys and products, ultimately its not really my thing because I feel like the price is a lot. My dog will either rip through toys fast or not be interested in the tougher ones. But she loves the treats.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Barkbox is my favorite thing in the world!!! I have not had to purchase any extra toys or treats since I've subscribed! For under $25 a month, I get $40-$50 worth of toys and treats. I have yet to receive anything my 75 lb. boy doesn't absolutely love!
Bethany B.
Louisville , KY
My dogs LOVE Barkbox! Every month they have a ball opening their box and getting a surprise! It's a blast! The toys and treats are high quality and a great value! We've been members for several years and they love it!! I would 200% recommend Barkbox!!
Krystal B.
Plainsboro, NJ
Loved this!! The toys are great! My dog tends to destroy them all pretty quickly so I had to stop ordering the boxes, but we love them! Our dogs loved the treats as well! For only $20 we always had plenty of treats to get through the month and then some!
Cristen A.
Burbank
My dogs absolutely love BarkBox! They even opened up the boxes themselves every month. The toys are good quality and took a while for my dogs to eventually destroy. The snacks they get were great too, they really enjoy them. I definitely recommend them!
Morgan N.
Such an amazing idea for animals! They listen to your opinions & base everything on the size of your dog so you aren't receiving small dog toys for a 60 pound dog. Highly recommend it!
Taylor V.
Westbury, NY
This box is extremely adorable! The price of the boxes are pretty expensive but you get the most adorable toys for you're doggie. Also you get a lot of things from around 5-8. Toys , Treats and many more. I will always keep my subscriptions to barkbox.
Whitney C.
Kingston, TN
I received a complimentary dentastix for my dog. They were a medium size green bone. My dog loved them and I noticed I am not having to brush his teeth as often. Plus his breath smells much better. I have been buying these bones on a regular basis now.
Katie M.
Columbus, OH
Got one for my dog's birthday and he loved it! I started to open it and he pulled all the toys and treats out himself. Was very cute great quality toys and treats! The treats had natural ingredients which I loved would recommend and would buy again.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
Our family pet, Madden is a shorkie breed. He absolutely loves his Bark Box and actually gets excited when he receives it in the mail. As soon as we bring it inside our home he is ready to tear it open and pull everything out. It is def worth the money!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.