BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Chantil W.
NC
My friends have ordered this for their dogs. The products are need and their dogs love them. The only reason why I have not signed up for this is because its $17 a month... cray cray.. My dog keeps his stuff for months therefore I would be collecting this stuff. If it was cheaper and maybe you can set it up on a different payment plan I might consider it for my dog.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My two Boxers love getting their bark box every month. And I love that all the treats are organic and not filled with mystery ingredients. The only thing I don't like is that the toy they send is usually a stuffed toy which my dogs usually destroy within 24 hours.
Jessie S.
I have been receiving BarkBox for about a year now. I have two different boxes, one for my lab/beagle mix and the other for my pit bull/shepherd mix. They both absolutely love it. It's probably the best investment I've made for a monthly box service. Love this product!
Kira F.
I love the idea of the BarkBox! I think the idea of getting a monthly surprise for your pet is just as exciting for you as it is for them. There's always something new inside to keep you guessing just what will be inside the next box to come. Love love love it!
Jeannine W.
Grove City, OH
I did love this box and so did my dogs! Actually I had one delivered close to Christmas and my dog guarded the box daily until he got to open it on Christmas morning! I have 2 labs and my male protected the box! He did not want his sister to have any of it at all...I always knew when the box was delivered and that it was for him. I used most of the items in the box like the snacks and for sure the toys. The other items I sometimes did and sometimes did not use them for I was not sure if they were okay for my dogs. But I have thought about getting it again.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
Totally worth the rate per month if you get the year plan, but you have to pay all at once (@$19/month if you do the calculations). They give grain-free and gluten-free treats which I love ! Awesome toys ! The only problem I have now is that I have too many toys haha.
Lindsey R.
San Diego, CA
Purchased a bark box off of groupon! I liked the whole concept of it, the food items in it my dog enjoyed, but the toys not so much I don't even remember what I did with them.. I think it's worth the value if you get a discount but I would not willingly pay full price
Stephanie Q.
Amazing subscription it's. A little bit on the expensive side, at least for a college student. But great products. My dog loved all the toys and the treats are organic and he loves loves loves them! Once I start getting money I will for sure do another subscribtion!
taylor f.
San Diego, CA
Each month your pup receives a box full of delicious doggy goodies: treats, toys, and tricks of the trade. The treats vary from gluten-free to raw hides and organic tidbits. The box has a LOT of stuff each month and BARKBOX takes pride in the products. My schnauzer LOVES it when I come home with his box of goods and it has introduced us to some new favorite treats.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Oh my gosh, we had bark box for a month we " my pup and me" got so excited about it. They gave very good strong toys and treats. It was so much fun I would get again if finances would alow
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.