BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kira F.
I love the idea of the BarkBox! I think the idea of getting a monthly surprise for your pet is just as exciting for you as it is for them. There's always something new inside to keep you guessing just what will be inside the next box to come. Love love love it!
Jeannine W.
Grove City, OH
I did love this box and so did my dogs! Actually I had one delivered close to Christmas and my dog guarded the box daily until he got to open it on Christmas morning! I have 2 labs and my male protected the box! He did not want his sister to have any of it at all...I always knew when the box was delivered and that it was for him. I used most of the items in the box like the snacks and for sure the toys. The other items I sometimes did and sometimes did not use them for I was not sure if they were okay for my dogs. But I have thought about getting it again.
Shelley S.
San Antonio, TX
My dogs enjoy their bark box they get toys and treats and fun stuff all the time every month they're excited when they bring the box home they love it this is one of my favorite boxes I would give up all of my other ones just to keep my dogs happy with bark box
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
Good items but I think the price is a little high. The toys are easy to destroy but my dog loved the treats one day we were gone for a while when we came back he had ripped the bag open and eaten all of them ( he had a lot of food in his bowl so he was not just hungry)
BarkBox does not disappoint. It comes with the cutest toys that my pup always loves to play with. They are always in fun shapes and patterns too which is fun for me too! It has some pretty tasty treats as well. I have yet to get a barkbox that I haven't liked yet.
Kattie S.
Pasadena
OMG this is so cute! I love opening BarkBox with my chihuahua when it comes each month.  It is really affordable because you get two toys, two bags or treats, and a chew bone thing. All of the toys are high quality, and many are interactive which is great!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I get a box for my dogs because I subscribe to multiple boxes a month and it's fun to get a box for the dogs so they get little treats and toys every month for them I love barkbox it's adorable
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was anxious to open my pup's first barkbox. Immediately he figured out it was for him! barkbox sends out themed boxes each month. Our first one was a safari. We got a snake toy, a zebra toy, a raw hide, and 2 bags of organic treats! Absolutely awesome for 20 dollars!
Jorden W.
Camp Hill, PA
My puppy loved receiving BarkBox! We purchased it when she was a puppy and it was wonderful to receive products you don't normally see in the pet stores. If the subscriptions were so expensive, we would do it again. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA
Haven't purchased one in a while but for the first three years of our dog Milo's life we kept up with this subscription. Especially, as a puppy, these products really kept him busy and entertained which was helpful when trying to distract him from eating out shoes.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.