BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Desiree F.
Barkbox is amazing! My dogs have received it for two years now and they look forward to it every month! They literally think every package is for them now! The toys are durable and my dogs love the treats! It's a great value too. I would easily spend double the monthly price at the pet store for what my dogs get in their monthly box! I most definitely recommend this product!
Ashley R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I cannot express how much I love barkbox! They are so thoughtful with what they send your pup. Every box has a theme and it is really so much fun. They have awesome customer service also. One toy had a rip and they instantly gave me credit to pick out another toy. Love!!
Frankie P.
NORWALK, CA
It's the least expensive of all the dog box services. You get 4-6 items and they will all be either toys and/or treats for $30 monthly subscription. A little more than I would normally pay for treats and toys my husky rips up so quickly but it does save you a trip or two to the pet store. If the products varied a bit more it would be great such as car dog accessories etc.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA
Haven't purchased one in a while but for the first three years of our dog Milo's life we kept up with this subscription. Especially, as a puppy, these products really kept him busy and entertained which was helpful when trying to distract him from eating out shoes.
Jade B.
Manhattan
I love BarkBox!! Every month the family (wife and dog) gets excited and opens it up. Our dog is known for being a destroyer of sorts and no toy lasts a day, but for some reason she hoards every toy MONTHS after she's already had them and plays with them day after day.
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
Good items but I think the price is a little high. The toys are easy to destroy but my dog loved the treats one day we were gone for a while when we came back he had ripped the bag open and eaten all of them ( he had a lot of food in his bowl so he was not just hungry)
Katie Q.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was perfect for getting my dog's toy inventory going as a puppy. I will say o with some of the items were more appropriate for miniature breeds. Some things were simply too big. But the toys were all super high quality and better than what I find at the pet store!
Melanie G.
Davie, FL
i absolutely adore barkbox, my dog always loves the treats and goes crazy over their toys, not to mention how awesome it is that they give you options based on your dogs size and weight. and their treats are always heathly and they help promote like little companies.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
My dog loved her March BarkBox. The fish treats were a favorite but not did they make her breath smell horrible. To be expected, of course. The Statue of Liberty toy was fun too but she bit off part of the crown within seconds and swallowed it. The Pup newspaper is her favorite thing of all time now.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was anxious to open my pup's first barkbox. Immediately he figured out it was for him! barkbox sends out themed boxes each month. Our first one was a safari. We got a snake toy, a zebra toy, a raw hide, and 2 bags of organic treats! Absolutely awesome for 20 dollars!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.