BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Taylor K.
Seattle, WA
Such a fun service! Lots of great, high quality products for all of your pups! They let you elect a box by the size of your dog, which is great for those of us with little puppers! Unfortunately Ruby, my miniature schnauzer, isn't a big "toy" dog. So most of those we're a huge hit.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I guess if you have the money to spend, its a cute thing to get in the mail once a month, but for me, its just a waste. My dog still has her first doll, or what remains of it and will not play with anything but that anyway....so, getting extra stuff will just take up more space.
Latessia D.
North Matewan, WV
These are just the perfect little box for you and your fur baby! The shopping experience is so quick and easy! One of my most favorite purchases ever and I shop a lot. I will definitely get one again!
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Our dogs LOVE barkbox!! The box for October just came and it had the most adorable Halloween themed toys! Of course the girls liked the bone snacks most of all. Every month is a surprise for everyone!
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bark box is a must for anyone that has a dog! A monthly subscription to get a box full of fun items you and your pet will love! It's a fun way to test new items on the market and recommend to friends.
Amy M.
Las Cruces, NM
A great treat for those 4-legged family members! My dog's love getting their very own package every month. I'm followed around until it's opened & they've sampled the treats and checked out the toys.
Desiree V.
Bremerton , WA
I love the convience of dog treats and toys being delivered, but it is quite pricy for a few toys your pooch will destroy in a couple of minutes. I'm going to stick to shopping around for better deals.
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
it's always so fun to get these boxes in the mail. My pup kew what it was when he would see the box every month. they give you about 5 items of a treat and toy mixture. Fun to watch your pups reaction!
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This is the coolest service. My puppy Josie cannot wait to unravel what is in each box. I will continue to use this service. I believe everyone else that has pets should give it a try as well. Let me know
With the exception of 1 toy from multiple deliveries-our pup has LOVED all of his special gifts. He knows when the box comes through the door and I don't know who gets more excited, him or me:) The toys are unique and good quality. We will definitely continue our subscription.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.