BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lydia H.
['Iowa City', ''], IA
My dog loves her BarkBox. We have a year subscription and will probably get another when it runs out. I like that the treats are healthy/organic, and she likes the treats. The toys are good quality and she enjoys them. And it isn't too expensive, she's worth it!
Jessica Y.
Troutdale, OR
I absolutely loved receiving my pets Barkbox. I have a small dog and the items in her box we all geared towards smaller breed dogs. The toys were of high quality as were the treats, and I appreciate the well organized card detailing each item. I will be ordering again!
BarkBox does not disappoint. It comes with the cutest toys that my pup always loves to play with. They are always in fun shapes and patterns too which is fun for me too! It has some pretty tasty treats as well. I have yet to get a barkbox that I haven't liked yet.
Brittany A.
Fredericksburg
I love Bark Box! So does my pup! They make good quailty toys and the themes are so cute! I havn't found a treat they send that my dogs don't  like and if you do come across a damaged toy or something your dog doesn care for they are quick to help and send another item.
Kasidee A.
Love love barkbox and so does my dog. Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail. The only down side is my dog chews through the toys way too fast and she has allergies to certain foods so some of the treats I can't give her. Wish you could choose what comes.
Melody R.
Surprise, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES getting her barkbox once a month. I only wish there was an option to get a toys only box because the treats are starting to pile up in my pantry lol. I also wish they had toys that were a little more durable but my dog finds a way to destroy any toy.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I get a box for my dogs because I subscribe to multiple boxes a month and it's fun to get a box for the dogs so they get little treats and toys every month for them I love barkbox it's adorable
Lindsey R.
San Diego, CA
Purchased a bark box off of groupon! I liked the whole concept of it, the food items in it my dog enjoyed, but the toys not so much I don't even remember what I did with them.. I think it's worth the value if you get a discount but I would not willingly pay full price
Jorden W.
Camp Hill, PA
My puppy loved receiving BarkBox! We purchased it when she was a puppy and it was wonderful to receive products you don't normally see in the pet stores. If the subscriptions were so expensive, we would do it again. I would recommend this to friends and family.
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These boxes are soon stinking cute! and the toys are always so adorable. My pup loves the treats they come with. The toys don't always last very long because my dog is a crazy and loves to immediately kill any toy that comes her way, but they keep her occupied and so happy!.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.