BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My only problem is you can't pick the breed or at least the size of your dog so the products in it match them. Having a very large dog makes things difficult & not always worth the price of that box.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just recently signed up for this box and I'm very impressed so far! Both of our dogs (boxer/lab mix and a Yorkie) go crazy when it comes in the mail because they can smell the goodies inside!
Tammy o.
Spring Hill
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love using the Bark Box program. My dogs get so excited when they see me start opening the box. The toys that come inside are always very well made. There is always a good selection of treats
Brittney M.
Tracy, CA
Really liked this service. We did the yearly subscription and my dog got so excited whenever we received a package. We had to cancel it after a year just because we were stocked up on toys haha
Cindy Q.
I had this for a year for my Pomeranian mix and he loved every time he saw a box he knew it was for him and it was always a special moment when him and I could sit down and see what was inside.
Katerina P.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I guess you can say I am a crazy dog mom. I don't have any subscription services for myself but my two dogs get a Bark Box a month and they are even enrolled in the extra toy club. The Bark Box's are great, the toys are high quality and the themes are hysterical. There hasn't been a treat my dog's have not enjoyed. One of my dog's has allergies so we get him an allergy box, unfortunately while some care is taken most of the treats he is unable to have so my other dog lucks out. The biggest issue with Bark Box is the shipping and delivery process. We order two boxes per month per our subscription and Bark Box tries to save on shipping these boxes to us by using two plastic bands to binds our boxes together. The issue is this is not done properly and so far three different times one of the boxes has escaped the packaging and we have never received it. When I call to have it reshipped they tell me they will just add a box to the end of the subscription for my dog. The issue is I've already paid for the box, the subscription is open ended so I might have to wait for years to claim these boxes which are already paid for. Essentially they do nothing for you when this issue takes place and we have asked numerous times to have the boxes shipped separately which they will not do. We might actually end our subscription because of this issue which is sad because it's a fun experience for the dogs. My suggestion if you are going to order this service only order one box.
Danielle S.
Flint, MI
I got this a few times for my puggle and we loved it! She loved the toy, which was great because she normally isn’t a toy dog and the treats that came in it. It’s affordable and is a great treat for your favorite pooch!
Carson D.
Wills Point, TX
My dog absolutely lovesss this box. So many diverse things in the box and it’s always a surprise. She loves the toys and treats that come inside and she loves her momma after it comes in too!
Hailey H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved this. My dog loved it even more. Organic dog treats? Perfect for my sensitive baby! She loved almost all of the treats and the one she didn't love she will still eat if it's all we have
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox is hands down the best place for toys. They have the funniest and most creative toys and treats! I love to see the theme each month. My dog absolutely loves them. They hold up well!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.