BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Stephanie Q.
Amazing subscription it's. A little bit on the expensive side, at least for a college student. But great products. My dog loved all the toys and the treats are organic and he loves loves loves them! Once I start getting money I will for sure do another subscribtion!
Melanie G.
Davie, FL
i absolutely adore barkbox, my dog always loves the treats and goes crazy over their toys, not to mention how awesome it is that they give you options based on your dogs size and weight. and their treats are always heathly and they help promote like little companies.
Lara K.
Pelham, AL
Http://elsasif.Blogspot.com/2014/06/june-barkbox-1-has-arrived.html

I encourage you to read the above review and also the second barkbox review from this month. We are IN LOVE with the products!!!! The customer service is amazing and the boxes are always unique.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My two Boxers love getting their bark box every month. And I love that all the treats are organic and not filled with mystery ingredients. The only thing I don't like is that the toy they send is usually a stuffed toy which my dogs usually destroy within 24 hours.
Lydia H.
['Iowa City', ''], IA
My dog loves her BarkBox. We have a year subscription and will probably get another when it runs out. I like that the treats are healthy/organic, and she likes the treats. The toys are good quality and she enjoys them. And it isn't too expensive, she's worth it!
Anahi I.
The first time that I signed up for this product was a month ago when I got a new puppy and new I had to sign up for it is very affordable and it comes with a variety of stuff for my dog I would definitely keep paying for it and I would recommend it I really liked it
Lindsey R.
San Diego, CA
Purchased a bark box off of groupon! I liked the whole concept of it, the food items in it my dog enjoyed, but the toys not so much I don't even remember what I did with them.. I think it's worth the value if you get a discount but I would not willingly pay full price
WOLFDOG W.
My dogs love barkbox!! I have two a month come for them!!! And i save a bunch of money cause i used a coupon code from someone I follow on instagram!! The Coupon Code is WOLFDOG and i saved 10% off BOTH my orders and i got free shipping!!! I normally think barkbox is kinda pricey... but with the coupon code i used it definitely make it worth it for how happy my pups get!!
Chantil W.
NC
My friends have ordered this for their dogs. The products are need and their dogs love them. The only reason why I have not signed up for this is because its $17 a month... cray cray.. My dog keeps his stuff for months therefore I would be collecting this stuff. If it was cheaper and maybe you can set it up on a different payment plan I might consider it for my dog.
Courtney L.
My pooch is one happy girl when she receives her BarkBox! Trust me she knows when it arrives and her tail starts wagging uncontrollably. It always has a nice variety and good quality toys within the package as well. I will definitely continue my BarkBox subscription!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.