BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Marisa L.
I absolutely love Bark Box! They give such a cute and wide variety of products in the box each month. My pup doesn't even have time to play with or try everything from last months box before we get the next one! If you're a pet lover this is the subscription box for you!
Mikayla P.
I have two lab-pitbull mixed puppies. Keeping a tiy in the house for longer than a day without breaking is almosy impossible. Some of the toys I have recieved have held up pretty well (up to one week), which is a long time for my two energetic and chew-loving fur babies. They have learned to recognize the box when I bring it in the house and get excited which makes me happy.
Melody R.
Surprise, AZ
My dog LOVES getting her barkbox once a month. I only wish there was an option to get a toys only box because the treats are starting to pile up in my pantry lol. I also wish they had toys that were a little more durable but my dog finds a way to destroy any toy.
WOLFDOG W.
My dogs love barkbox!! I have two a month come for them!!! And i save a bunch of money cause i used a coupon code from someone I follow on instagram!! The Coupon Code is WOLFDOG and i saved 10% off BOTH my orders and i got free shipping!!! I normally think barkbox is kinda pricey... but with the coupon code i used it definitely make it worth it for how happy my pups get!!
Frankie P.
NORWALK, CA
It's the least expensive of all the dog box services. You get 4-6 items and they will all be either toys and/or treats for $30 monthly subscription. A little more than I would normally pay for treats and toys my husky rips up so quickly but it does save you a trip or two to the pet store. If the products varied a bit more it would be great such as car dog accessories etc.
Anahi I.
The first time that I signed up for this product was a month ago when I got a new puppy and new I had to sign up for it is very affordable and it comes with a variety of stuff for my dog I would definitely keep paying for it and I would recommend it I really liked it
Karina T.
Tengo una perrita Chanel que le encanta los juguetes pero la mayoría que a tenido han sido destruidos quisiera uno que dure mucho más tiempo y algún peluche que se convierta en su mejor amigo
Courtney L.
My pooch is one happy girl when she receives her BarkBox! Trust me she knows when it arrives and her tail starts wagging uncontrollably. It always has a nice variety and good quality toys within the package as well. I will definitely continue my BarkBox subscription!
Jeannine W.
Grove City, OH
I did love this box and so did my dogs! Actually I had one delivered close to Christmas and my dog guarded the box daily until he got to open it on Christmas morning! I have 2 labs and my male protected the box! He did not want his sister to have any of it at all...I always knew when the box was delivered and that it was for him. I used most of the items in the box like the snacks and for sure the toys. The other items I sometimes did and sometimes did not use them for I was not sure if they were okay for my dogs. But I have thought about getting it again.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My two Boxers love getting their bark box every month. And I love that all the treats are organic and not filled with mystery ingredients. The only thing I don't like is that the toy they send is usually a stuffed toy which my dogs usually destroy within 24 hours.
Jessica E.
I want to get the box but I’m worried about just one thing, is it too much stuff to get every month? Does anyone find it totally worth it?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Has anyone had luck ordering this for a dog who NEVER PLAYS and got the box and their dog started playing? My dogs never touch toys. I wish they would!
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I have three dogs and I really want to try this out, but I'm worried it won't be fare and that one of the dogs will enjoy something while the others wont. How do you suppose I deal?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Are the treats in the box made in the US?
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Favorite dog treats? I tend to stay away from stuff like Beggin Strips and Pupperoni, and I stick to the more natural treats that come in BarkBox