BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sara R.
Eagle Pass, TX
I absolutely love Barkbox. I am barely on my second box and my Tiffany is enjoying all the products that come with the box. Sign up for 6 months and receive your first box free and your pup will thank you for it!
Sammi G.
Bark box has to be the greatest purchase we have ever made!!! Our fur babies get so excited when we bring home a new barkbox! They get so much stuff every month and all of it is amazing!!! They love everything that they get!! And we love opening it with them every month
Melody R.
Surprise, AZ
My dog LOVES getting her barkbox once a month. I only wish there was an option to get a toys only box because the treats are starting to pile up in my pantry lol. I also wish they had toys that were a little more durable but my dog finds a way to destroy any toy.
Frankie P.
NORWALK, CA
It's the least expensive of all the dog box services. You get 4-6 items and they will all be either toys and/or treats for $30 monthly subscription. A little more than I would normally pay for treats and toys my husky rips up so quickly but it does save you a trip or two to the pet store. If the products varied a bit more it would be great such as car dog accessories etc.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My two Boxers love getting their bark box every month. And I love that all the treats are organic and not filled with mystery ingredients. The only thing I don't like is that the toy they send is usually a stuffed toy which my dogs usually destroy within 24 hours.
Melanie G.
Davie, FL
i absolutely adore barkbox, my dog always loves the treats and goes crazy over their toys, not to mention how awesome it is that they give you options based on your dogs size and weight. and their treats are always heathly and they help promote like little companies.
Karina T.
Tengo una perrita Chanel que le encanta los juguetes pero la mayoría que a tenido han sido destruidos quisiera uno que dure mucho más tiempo y algún peluche que se convierta en su mejor amigo
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
Totally worth the rate per month if you get the year plan, but you have to pay all at once (@$19/month if you do the calculations). They give grain-free and gluten-free treats which I love ! Awesome toys ! The only problem I have now is that I have too many toys haha.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
My dog loved her March BarkBox. The fish treats were a favorite but not did they make her breath smell horrible. To be expected, of course. The Statue of Liberty toy was fun too but she bit off part of the crown within seconds and swallowed it. The Pup newspaper is her favorite thing of all time now.
Jessie S.
I have been receiving BarkBox for about a year now. I have two different boxes, one for my lab/beagle mix and the other for my pit bull/shepherd mix. They both absolutely love it. It's probably the best investment I've made for a monthly box service. Love this product!
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think these boxes are worth it? Do you get a good variety? How often do you receive it/how long have you been a member?
Nicole N.
What is your favorite item you have received in your box?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you get a bark box?
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
I have a heavy chewer, wanted to know if this box would be worth it for him. He doesn't do well with stuffies.
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
Is this box worth the money and do you get stuff that your dog actually likes?