BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sara R.
Eagle Pass, TX
I absolutely love Barkbox. I am barely on my second box and my Tiffany is enjoying all the products that come with the box. Sign up for 6 months and receive your first box free and your pup will thank you for it!
Dee C.
daly city, ca
the pup seem to love the products. he will eat anything so anytime we receive treat products he will go crazy for them. he is a little picky with his toys so we had give a few away. if they are not fluffy and soft with squeaky things in them then he won't play with them
Melody R.
Surprise, AZ
My dog LOVES getting her barkbox once a month. I only wish there was an option to get a toys only box because the treats are starting to pile up in my pantry lol. I also wish they had toys that were a little more durable but my dog finds a way to destroy any toy.
Karina T.
Tengo una perrita Chanel que le encanta los juguetes pero la mayoría que a tenido han sido destruidos quisiera uno que dure mucho más tiempo y algún peluche que se convierta en su mejor amigo
Stephanie Q.
Amazing subscription it's. A little bit on the expensive side, at least for a college student. But great products. My dog loved all the toys and the treats are organic and he loves loves loves them! Once I start getting money I will for sure do another subscribtion!
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
My dog loved her March BarkBox. The fish treats were a favorite but not did they make her breath smell horrible. To be expected, of course. The Statue of Liberty toy was fun too but she bit off part of the crown within seconds and swallowed it. The Pup newspaper is her favorite thing of all time now.
Frankie P.
NORWALK, CA
It's the least expensive of all the dog box services. You get 4-6 items and they will all be either toys and/or treats for $30 monthly subscription. A little more than I would normally pay for treats and toys my husky rips up so quickly but it does save you a trip or two to the pet store. If the products varied a bit more it would be great such as car dog accessories etc.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My two Boxers love getting their bark box every month. And I love that all the treats are organic and not filled with mystery ingredients. The only thing I don't like is that the toy they send is usually a stuffed toy which my dogs usually destroy within 24 hours.
Katie Q.
San Diego, CA
This was perfect for getting my dog's toy inventory going as a puppy. I will say o with some of the items were more appropriate for miniature breeds. Some things were simply too big. But the toys were all super high quality and better than what I find at the pet store!
Jessie S.
I have been receiving BarkBox for about a year now. I have two different boxes, one for my lab/beagle mix and the other for my pit bull/shepherd mix. They both absolutely love it. It's probably the best investment I've made for a monthly box service. Love this product!
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
Are these boxes customizable depending on breed? Can you buy the boxes monthly or must you buy for the year?
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think these boxes are worth it? Do you get a good variety? How often do you receive it/how long have you been a member?
Gab E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your dog use most of what comes in the box?
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
My dog is under 5 pound, would the toys and treats be to big for her?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you get a bark box?