BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Boston Terrier Bruce loves this box. The only thing I wish were that the toy that he gets were maybe a rubber toy. He always destroys his toys within minutes. But he love all of the treats he gets.
kelly p.
covington, LA
The toys that came in my barkbox for my dogs were of great quality. It was a cute carrot and green pea pod. My dog still plays with these toys and we have had them for over a year now. Definitely recommend!!!!
Michele N.
Fairfax, VA
Barkboxes are very convenient ways to automatically have treats and toys delivered to your home. Each month's box contains high-quality treats and toys based on a theme. Really good value for the monthly cost and I recommend to other friends who love to treat their dogs.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Some of the products are amazing and some of them are junk. Pet nutrition is extremely important to me and I canceled my subscription because it's pricy and not always is my dog liking these things.
Kelly O.
Leechburg, PA
Make sure if you want to cancel you contact the company because I did and it never went through and I paid for the next month even after I couldn't afford it! So be careful when or if you sign up!
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good toys in box!! My dog loved almost every toy. For dogs with food allergies, it’s hard because you can’t pick products with only certain things in it. Wish they had a grain free option. Would recommend to people who don’t have dogs with food sensitivities or allergies.
Samantha S.
Baileyton, AL
My dog is so excited each month to receive his own package in the mail. $20 a month goes a long way for the amount of treats and toys they send you. Only down fall is my dogs haven't seemed to really enjoy the all natural and organic brands of treats they have sent
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I have two dogs now. I bought this for my first dog and it was really fun to see what surprises he would get each month. I wouldn't purchase for the original/regular price. I think I used a groupon for a much cheaper price. Treats, bandannas, toys are all included.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely LOVE the barkbox subscription for my dog. There is a different theme in each month's box (most of the time it correlates with the holiday in that month). It always comes with two toys and three treat bags. For the value - I think it's definitely worth it!
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is definitely one of the best subscription services out there. I love this box and my dog does too. She's loved everything they've sent tailored to her. I highly recommend dog owners try this out.
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Is it easy to cancel?
Jenny M.
Westminster, CO
How durable are the toys that come along in the box? My dog tears tennis balls apart in minutes...lol
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 very large, active, aggressive with toys, dogs. They destroy every toy I've ever brought home except for tightly wound rope toys. Would this subscription box include toys that are durable and won't be destroyed in a matter of minutes? I love the idea but don't want to waste my money on 2 minute toys.
Rebecca F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this worth the money? i have heard about it before but never tried it, to scared i will be wasting my money. would really like to check this out
Nicole N.
What is your favorite product you received in your Barkbox?