BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got Bark Box for three years. When it first started I loved it. They sent me things that were for large breeds. in the more recent months the price has gone up and the quality has gone down. The toys get destroyed in ten minutes, the treats are too small for a large dog, ect. I have now canceled my subscription
Drydyn C.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love receiving this once a month. It's my favorite way to shake up my dogs routine so that he's not eating and playing with the same things all the time. He gets a variety of treats to try every month and I am always satisfied with the amount of things in the box.
Lynnette H.
Irving, TX
This is such a cute idea for dog lovers! I have not tried it but just went to check out their site. I love getting packages in the mail for myself, even better when it's treats for my dog. :) Also makes a fun surprise gifts for friends and family who love to spoil their dog.
Denise H.
San Marcos, CA
What a great surprise it was to get so much variety in the BarkBox. I was delighted to receive a number of items for my pooch and she was delighted too. We both enjoyed playing with the pull toys together. I would definitely join BarkBox again and I encourage you to join too!
Ryan W.
Newmanstown, PA
My dog and I love opening our box when it arrives in the mail. He gets so excited over the various treats, toys, etc. The amount of items you get in the package is pretty good, but the price is a little up there compared to competitors. But otherwise I LOVE THIS SERBIVE!
Mikayla P.
I have two lab-pitbull mixed puppies. Keeping a tiy in the house for longer than a day without breaking is almosy impossible. Some of the toys I have recieved have held up pretty well (up to one week), which is a long time for my two energetic and chew-loving fur babies. They have learned to recognize the box when I bring it in the house and get excited which makes me happy.
Dee C.
daly city, ca
the pup seem to love the products. he will eat anything so anytime we receive treat products he will go crazy for them. he is a little picky with his toys so we had give a few away. if they are not fluffy and soft with squeaky things in them then he won't play with them
Jessica K.
My pups absolutely love barkbox! My lab/pit mix gets so excited every time there's a package at the door. I let him open the box on his own and take out the toys and his new treats. It's so cute watching him get excited seeing his new goodies! I've been a dedicated barkbox customer for 2 years now. I love it!
Christa S.
Petaluma, CA
I personally love all types subscription boxes. But I think this one is amazing. I do not have a dog myself, but my brother has the cutest corgi ever. I decided to give him a one month subscription for his dog. It gives treats, toys and even little first aid for the dogs.
Victoria L.
Charleston
I like bark box, I do. The treats are great - healthy and my pup seems to love them. However, the toys are hit or miss. Sometimes they last forever and then others do not survive 30 minutes with my dog. Regardless, the themes are fun and he enjoys them. Worth the price.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1 1/2 year old lab who is a chewer and destroys most durable toys, would this box be worth it or a waste of money for me?
Brandon P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve heard about these before are they worth the money and are the things in it high quality
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Are the treats in the box made in the US?
Elizabeth A.
Rialto, CA
People who are subscribed do you guys feel like you get your moneys worth out of each box?
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I have three dogs and I really want to try this out, but I'm worried it won't be fare and that one of the dogs will enjoy something while the others wont. How do you suppose I deal?